Cant kill enough through abortion, lets switch to crack-pipes

That is a humane way to handle it.

Cheaper than throwing people into jail.

Decriminalize all of it.

2 Likes

Do they have to wear masks at these places ?

You canā€™t treat addicts.
The only one who can treat an addict is the addict themselves. And the only way an addict stopā€™s is they have to hit a bottom so bad that they canā€™t live with themselves anymore.
For some that bottom is losing their job, families and friends for some they have no bottom.

Your thinking is akin to this :
Abusive men should be issued blackjacks so when they hit their women, they donā€™t hurt their fists.

1 Like

Problem is it is not your job to save an addict from themselves. All your doing is prolonging their misery and helping them stay addicted.

Even Mike Pence instituted a needle exchange program.

Because it works to reduce disease.

Until this headline, Conservatives had come around to these programs.

in 2019 Florida, Missouri, Iowa, and Arizona introduced legislation in support of needle exchange programsā€¦ and they were all cosponsored by Republicans.

Soā€¦ what changed?

Then we go the more expensive route of having people share paraphanalia and increase disease.

The government canā€™t save and addict. In fact the government stepping in is what will kill the addict.

I would support this.

I also would support drug users going to their local pharmacy and getting their fix from there instead of a local pusher. While there, they could also get their pipe or needles. This will never happen though because there is too much money made for politicians off of the illicet drug trade. Make them all legal and all that money goes away.

1 Like

All excellent reasons to try to protect the life of an addict on their way to rock bottom.

RINO?

Thatā€™s the way to keep an addict addicted.

Throw them in jail?

Always picking the most expensive path.

Iā€™m not a conservativeā€¦ remember? I support Trump and you all swore up and down that means Iā€™m not a conservative.

Well thatā€™s not true given that the government keeping our of it is killing addicts. Itā€™s not so much the government but the processes being undertaken trying to protect the addict. Saving the addict is a whole other issue. You are right.

What you want to do is help the addict kill themselves.

Silly ness. Itā€™s akin to women subjected to abusive men should be issued gunsā€¦. Thatā€™s what itā€™s akin to.

The Trump administration backed needle exchange programs.

I am sorry. What now?