Can the Mueller team be charged with prosecutorial misconduct?

I didn’t say it was a crime.

But to say that it is just a normal campaign lie is a little much… wouldn’t you agree?

The Mueller report is not opposition research.

It is a story of what happened during the campaign.

And if people are fine with that… that is on them.

The left’s interpretation of Barr’s representation is purely political.

2 Likes

Barr’s summary of Moby Dick.

Handicapped guy goes fishing.

3 Likes

Trump said that he was going to release it.
That was four months ago.
I wondered what happened?

Nah…barr covered for trumps crimes…he is trying to run out the clock

1 Like

Heard on elsewhere that now that Coats is resigning, Q believes it’s now time to declassify…

LOL

Should every news agency who tried according to you to illegally get the same information from the same foreign intelligence service also be tried and convicted? Should any news agency that talked about or published the stolen emails be charged?
What exactly is illegal about a US business doing business with a foreign company? Now remember there was no deal there was only talk and Trump was also not President and I would say that for some time Trump had not had much to do with the day to day operations of his company?

I get it.

You don’t care.

1 Like

You’re basing this on what? That ■■■■■■■ idiot gets involved in curtain swatches.

No I get it.
You are so used to having politicians who have never done anything in their lives but hold a political office.
So when a man that has been in business for many years runs and wins that office you don’t like the fact that he has not lived on the government tit for his whole working life.
Carter had the same problems people tried to use the fact that he owned a business as a club. Saying that he was passing laws to benefit himself.
Just like you believe that all those democrats on Mueller’s team could be nonpartisan. You should believe that Trump can and should be able to hold the office of President even while he owns a business.
That he can separate the two jobs and be fair.

Exoneration is not a legal term. No one is ever exonerated from anything nor can they be.

Exonerate is absolutely a legal term, and people are “exonerated” by our legal system all the time.

It’s like they pluck things off the top of their heads (or from their whatever) based on nothing, don’t bother to google or do any research and and expect not to be challenged. Why do they keep stepping on the rakes?

Then why does trump wave the flag of exoneration so adamantly? If it he can’t be exonerated, why did he so strongly claim he was?

1 Like

After it became clear that the Steele dossier was a concocted piece of political opposition research, anti-Trump forces tried to cast about for other reasons why the investigation was started.

One reason they came up with was because of a low-level Trump advisor named George Papadopoulos. They claimed he drunkenly blurted out in a bar the Russians had the goods on the Hillary emails.

But it turned out this was also concocted. A known intelligence asset for British and American intelligence was instructed to tell Papadopoulos this. And then when being questioned by another third party about what the Russians knew, Papadopoulos blurted out this information. It was later revealed this thirty party also was an intelligence asset for Western intelligence agencies.

In other words the Papadopoulos story was also concocted:

Papadopoulos: Mueller report ‘shows that I was clearly set up’ over gossip of Clinton’s emails.

PhillyGuy

Why don’t you ask Trump?

Because I asked you Bill. What are your thoughts Bill?

Why don’t you ask Trump?

Classic deflection. You know Trump crossed himself up, by saying Mueller couldn’t exonerate him, because it’s not a legal act…but three months earlier Trump crowed about exoneration. Thanks for the exhilarating discussion Bill.

Deflection my ass.
I didn’t request a discussion with you.
Take it somewhere else.

1 Like