Can the Mueller team be charged with prosecutorial misconduct?

George Papadopolous being drunk in a bar and blabbing to an Australian Diplomat.

The dossier wasn’t publicly known about until after the election.

Hope Hicks lied to Congress.

Doubtful anything bad will happen to her.

I didn’t understand the legitimacy of this claim by Mueller.

Everything about Trump that this investigation was supposed to investigate predated his appointment!

For that matter, anything that ANY investigation team seeks to investigate is a matter of looking back on the alleged incident it is allegedly formed to investigate.

… and which completely predated the appointment of the Mueller team.

1 Like

Recognize this?

"One seems to have an uncontrollable urge to punch. Therapy could help. "

1 Like

I’m flattered.

Since a corrupt purpose is needed to find obstruction (where things like perjury or witness tampering arent involved), the origins of this investigation of the Trump campaign are very relevant. If the investigation was bogus, then there could be no corrupt intent to want to put an end to it.
But then, Mueller never made a determination of obstruction one way or the other. He sort of just floated around saying look at this and look at that. You don’t really need exculpatory evidence from that.

1 Like

Nope. try again.

So, its okay for someone to lie under oath to Congress?

Basically all of this incorrect.

It usually is

So (… insert something I did not say …) …

Well done!

1 Like

Unless your name is Clinton.

Got to milk that cow

Read the statute on obstruction. Read the DOJ conclusion that there was no obstruction. Basically it is 100% correct and some can’t live with it.

1 Like

Mueller could not make a determination whether there was or was not obstruction.

Barr misrepresented the Report so badly that his determination is purely political.

So people do not forget. The Report shows that Trump was working to have a real estate deal in Moscow during a campaign where he lied to the public about it. At the same, the campaign was attempting to illegally obtain stolen material from a foreign intelligence service and when they failed to do so they worked to cover it up.

If people are fine with that… then we get what we deserve.

2 Likes

It is the only insurance policy I have.

:rat:

But the problem here is that something like lying during the campaign (if he did) about the real estate deal in Moscow is not a crime.
Ok…a President should not lie during a campaign so we should still hold it against him.
But…this sort of thing turns the Mueller report into taxpayer paid for opposition research. That is not the job of the DOJ, or shouldn’t be.
My guess…is if Barr ordered the DOJ to do opposition research on the next nominee of the Democratic party you would object to that.

1 Like

A cow? This isnt the 1400s

It smells like walmart shoppers too.

What a funny coincidence.

:skunk: