Can Desantis Transport Migrants to DE MA?

The stunt is claiming tax funded services are ever free.

Pelosi tried to claim lower cost on Biden legislation…what does that even mean?

It’s the parents who brought these children into the world and it’s their responsibility to care for them. You can always feel free to cut a big check and help anyone you choose. No one is stopping you. Think big, be generous but not with money that isn’t yours. That’s stealing.

4 Likes

I already did. I pay taxes.

This just prove point about conservatives. All talk about protecting unborn. Now we have these live children in desperate need and they fight like hell to not give them support.

BS.

It isn’t the federal government’s enumerated power to involve itself. That doesn’t mean there aren’t charities, churches or even lawful State agencies.

You lot just want to be generous with other people’s means by how you vote. The inadequacy of charity that progressives used to prattle about wasn’t because government would be fully adequate but because charity is voluntary, whereas government is not.

1 Like

Why do illegal immigrants need child care.? For centuries parents have raised their own children. Why are illegal immigrants incapable of doing so? And why import people so devoid of skills that they cannot do what every species does by nature?

1 Like

One article I read said that he was going to ask for $8M in federal funds. Then another article said that it was going to be $8M from the interest made from a federal grant that the state received. I have not found a article that makes it more specific. But the funds off of interest makes more sense to me.

Far too often they (the left/libs) want to be generous with other people’s money by steering it to their own pockets.

2 Likes

Which doesn’t pay for this…and why there’s a huge deficit. Your money is gone. It’s spent. This must come from your personal side, if you’re that inspired? Are you?

Proof…is what you do with your personal resources and that doesn’t include your mouth. It’s the time, effort and personal contributions you’re willing to make in accomplishing things you believe need your assistance. One thing that I find problematic in this present state of our country, is so many weak people that simply conclude their chosen words decide whether or not there’s an imaginary, fake “V” of virtue on their foreheads for others to see. So I must ask, how much time and effort do you do with your personal resources, in solving issues you believe are problematic?

3 Likes

Either you didn’t read or your reading comprehension skills are lacking. What does a business do if it gets paid for services at $500 a day vrs $158 a day? Think about how that affects one group over the other. If you still can’t figure out he is trying to stop FL legal children being shut out then I can’t help you understand.

4 Likes

Proves nothing, you have children who are citizens being left out because of the illegal children taking the childcare spots because of feds paying more. Tells us why doesn’t the feds volunteer to pay extra for the children who are here legally?

4 Likes

In addition to the six proposals, as Breitbart News exclusively reported, DeSantis announced an emergency order that bans the issuance or renewal of all state licenses to provide services to Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) who are resettled across Florida. The order is effective immediately.

1. Ban state and local agencies from doing business with or providing benefits to any private-sector business or NGO that helps facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.

2. Ban state agencies from renewing state contracts with transportation companies, such as airlines and bus services, that facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.

3. Require private-sector businesses and NGOs, who facilitate illegal immigration to Florida, to provide compensation to the state of Florida to cover all costs that fall on taxpayers.

4. Mandate county and local jails, as well as courts, to collect immigration status data at the time of a suspect’s arrest and conviction. The information would be reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

5. Ban Florida officials from providing any discretionary benefits to illegal aliens while state agencies and hospitals will be required to annually report taxpayer-funded expenses for illegal aliens.

6. Add the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity as an enforcer of E-Verify.

I have no issue with any of this. There are plenty of American children in need who should be first in line for assistance.

5 Likes

…nor do I. List the culprits and I’ll spend my money elsewhere and encourage others to do the same. Let’s go Brandon!

Our urban centers and rural poor need the funding, not more fraudulent asylum seekers dumped on them.

4 Likes

Desantis is going to be responsible for the massive overpopulation of Florida. :slight_smile: He better run for President or half the country might end up living there.

2 Likes

This sums up desantis and conservative perfectly.

Only in your own head. But nice try at moving the goal posts.

What?

https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/massachusetts_child_care_assis.html#:~:text=Massachusetts%20may%20also%20offer%20child%20care%20vouchers.%20If,centers%2C%20approved%20family%20members%2C%20or%20even%20in-home%20services.

Day care vouchers are offered to families under the median income on a state level.

Why should a federal government that ■■■■■ everything up beyond all recognition be involved in this endeavor?

Heeeeeere’s Florida:

https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/florida_child_care_assistance.html#:~:text=Child%20care%20assistance%20in%20Florida.%20Low%20income%20families,that%20parents%20can%20pay%20for%20early%20education%20expenses.