Can Desantis Transport Migrants to DE MA?

Not like he would really notice.

Bet that beach house would be sweet. Hunter can run some art classes.

3 Likes

Bring in about 500 to live at the WH with him. :wink:

Send Pelosi about 500 to bunk in her house as well.

3 Likes

Not the new Florida 25 million Pelosi mansion!!

As much as I wish this were true…looks like it isn’t.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fact-check-did-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-buy-a-florida-mansion-for-2425-million/ar-AARlQji

Then the sleeping giants smear MGT with starting the so-called rumor. Ain’t they clever.

2 Likes

Forgot about the mansion. Lets kick the number up to a 1000. :+1:

2 Likes

he is hitting back again.

“In a press conference on Dec. 10, DeSantis announced new rules affecting daycare facilities around the state that would prohibit the issuance or renewal of any license to facilities that house unaccompanied alien minors for resettlement in Florida without a cooperative agreement between state and federal governments.”

5 Likes

He is really gunning for Biden’s job. Look for a DOJ investigation shortly.

5 Likes

Just a brief glumpse of Governor Ron’s bio
“ DeSantis received a B.A. from Yale University in 2001 and a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2005. He joined the U.S. Navy from 2004 to 2010, serving as a judge advocate general (JAG) officer advising troops in Iraq and at Guantanamo Bay. DeSantis became a member of the U.S. Navy Reserves following his active duty service and worked as a federal prosecutor. He was elected in 2012 to the United States House of Representatives to represent Florida’s 6th Congressional District, a position he held until becoming governor in 2019.”
A DOJ move on DeSantis might be entertaining and they better be prepared for an ass kicking. The Gov isn’t a legal lightweight and he surrounds himself with smart legal minds.
Garland vs DeSantis might just be epic!

2 Likes

Why this? The child is not at fault. To make it difficult for child to get daycare is strange here.

Wonder where you could get that answer? Hmm, just maybe it is explained in the article.

3 Likes

Oh! Don’t take away our human shields! Why do illegals need childcare? So they can abandon their kids to work illegally ?

5 Likes

Ship them to Delaware and let Brandon take care of these children. He is at fault.

4 Likes

Exactly. So tired of exploiting minors by D.

1 Like

So desantis just screwed over Florida day care providers out of this money. Great job gov!!

He just stopped Biden screwing over Floridoan citizens actually. But citizens come last now because they’ve stopped voting Democrat.
Must replace them with imported dependents.

2 Likes

Daycare is not for the child, it’s for the parent.

1 Like

I tried to get my kids to pay for it, no dice. Just kidding, I didn’t have children so they could be raised by strangers.

3 Likes

Are you really this low? Tax payers are the ones being screwed out of billions that should be being used for the benefit of legal American citizens. This criminal administration does not have the right to do this and he should be charged and prosecuted for this criminal behavior. How can you just excuse this is another question? What’s wrong with you?

4 Likes

Still haven’t read it I see. I guess emotional outburst and feelings over a headline is your way.

It’s not like we’ve always had a political party dedicated to population replacement in the wake of their rabid dedication to killing the unborn posterity of the citizenry.

3 Likes

Yup I read it to know a few things.

1. No day care for illegal children because American Childrens don’t get free day care.
  2. Don’t do anything to get American children free day care.

So at the end, no children get free daycare. Makes you wonder if he really cares about American children.

What a pitiful political stunt. Screw over kids for his benefit.