Can Desantis Transport Migrants to DE MA?

My response to the question, Why the ■■■■ not? The illegals were illegally transport to his state. Send them to Delaware. I will send in a contribution to help fund the “return to sender program”

2 Likes

Let all conservatives help fund the “return to sender program.”. I will divert some of my. Contributions to the Orange Man to fund that program. Even the Orange Man will give Governor DeSantos money to help fund the program.

I say the Orange Man affectionately because I like The Donald. He was a hellofa good President. :us: America First :us:

PS: our One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is a complete idiot.

1 Like

What?

https://www.uscitizenship.info/blog/undocumented-immigrants-work-legally-in-america/

They have more of a work ethic than these freaking morons who refuse to return to work until “they feel safe” :sob:

What a moronic expression to describe not contracting COVID-19, a virus that has killed 1% of those afflicted.

No my friend and that’s the point. You help as many as you can along your way, with your time, your effort and your money…not…“we the people’s” money…especially when there isn’t a surplus. That’s stealing from babies that haven’t even been born yet and YOU CHOOSING to place a tax burden on them…and they had no say in the matter. Do you not understand this?

4 Likes

Excellent. ■■■■ those freeloaders.

1 Like

Children are in “desperate need” of day care? Why?

You don’t read past the flash line do you. Try it sometime, maybe folks will take you more seriously.

I already reply to claim I didn’t read. Keep up please.

Sure sure, keeping up.
:popcorn: