Can anyone defend Scott Pruitt

As a Republican, I find Pruitt and his apologists to be trash. Corruption should not be condoned. I expect my party to be ethically superior to the opposition… but things are changing, and not for the better. Integrity in public service should be something we demand.

3 Likes

Answer the question.

Would this be a deflection?!?

My comments about hypocrisy are directed towards LIBs in general, not any individual forum member. In that regard, I see LIBs as being apoplectic about Pruitt for two reasons, neither of which has anything to do about corruption. 1st and foremost they hate Trump. 2nd, Pruitt is undoing Obama’s legacy one regulation at a time.

If the bolded is the case, why did you respond to me directly?

So libs can’t hate his policies and think he should be fired for his unethical practices?

You should no me well enough to understand that there is absolutely no chance that I will play your stupid game.

No, it was getting interesting.

Asking somebody to backup their points is not a STUPID GAME.

It’s actually sign that a person hasn’t really thought out their comments, cannot defend what they said, and running away.

I’ll ask again, show proof that Obama’s environmental policies were draconian, and which of these “draconian policies” Trump got rid of.

For the record, I am not dismissing your commentary as rubbish. I just want to understand where you’re coming from.

1 Like

It is a typical LIB game.

Over the last year, Pruitt has been rolling back EPA regulations and LIBs have been squealing like a stuck pig. A typical LIB game is to ask for someone to itemize each of the regulations being repealed and how each has impacted the environment.

One could spend hours on that kind of an exercise, while the requester sits back and watches with glee.

I’ve been doing this for too long, and I know the playbook by heart.

Zero chance I will play that game.

And I know quite well the typical response to my refusal to play the game. And yours is a classic.

1 Like

Are Republicans allowed to question Pruitt’s ethics, though? Shouldn’t we?

You might get away with it if you don’t go on Fox News and talk about it.

I am not a liberal.

Backing up your information is neither liberal or conservative.

1 Like

You hit a Grand Slam Home Run there. That’s exactly their game! :+1:

1 Like

LOL, that’s all we need to know!!

1 Like

The Spotted Owl Gorians are very upset. :rofl:

You are playing a LIB game.

The game goes like this.

Repeated news cycles repeatedly complain about some issue LIBs don’t like. When someone confronts them with the issue, they pretend there is no issue, asking for proof.

I simply have no desire to play that game.

There is no real interest in having a meaningful discussion. That would take place only if both parties agree that the issue exists. When one party pretends it doesn’t exist and asks for proof, that is a sure sign that they are being disingenuous.

So I honestly don’t care what you choose to call yourself. But make no mistake you are playing a LIB game.

This is hilarious. What you are basically saying here is

“If I want your opinion I’ll give it to you”.

What I’m saying is I am on to you guys. :grin:

Ya sure lol. You literally told him what he thinks. Don’t worry it’s a common approach, it’s just not usually so blatant. :slight_smile: