Can anyone defend Scott Pruitt

I know what the real problem the left has with Pruitt. It certainly isn’t corruption because you guys had no problem at all with Obammy or Hillary.

Speaking for myself, I had plenty of problems with them and never supported either of them, not for a moment.

The hubris displayed in thinking progressives have no problem with corruption while simultaneously defending Pruitt however is stunning.

1 Like

I don’t see anyone defending Pruitt however plenty sure defended Crooked Hillary and her side kicks.

Hence the pointing out of the obvious.

Then you are completely and utterly blind.

Completely straight forward. Some don’t like that.:sunglasses:

I’m a Republican and I think Pruitt is a crook who belongs in jail.

And the proof of his crookedness is before you. The fact that you just shrug your shoulders at his crimes and say, in essence, “Well, all politicians are crooks but since he’s doing something I want done I’ll just ignore his corruption” is very sad and frightening. How far the US has fallen.

3 Likes

Go ahead and replace him. Bet you will not like the next guy either because of policy and that Trump appoints him.

p.s. You are a republican? hmmmmmmmmmm:rofl:

Yes, there are some of us out there who think Pruitt is a crook. Mike Pompeo and Nikki Haley are good examples of what Cabinet members should be.

I wish there was no corruption in Government. But the sad fact is that corruption runs rampant in Government. If Pruitt was an isolated case, then I too would get excited. I just refuse to single him out to make a point, simply because that is exactly what the DEMs want. They don’t care about corruption unless it is a GOP politician. That is hypocritical, and I simply don’t care to entertain them in that fashion.

Pruitt is doing a good job and will likely keep it for now. If a shady DEM EPA director was doing the LIBs bidding, not a single peep would we hear.

so you don’t care about government ethics thank for coming out and saying so.

How about this?

I’d say that’s a grand slam.

LIBs certainly don’t care, except when it is a Republican.

I’m not defending anyone. You took my comment out of context.

He says he is not. Guess you struck out. :sunglasses:

So are other secretaries. How many of them Are under persistent investigation for corruption? You are dismissing his corruption … because libs.

This is cartoonish

The Dems are not running the investigation. They can’t they are the minority party.

They are holdovers from the Obama administration. Rosenstein, Mueller, etc.

Rodenstein is not an Obama holdover. He is a Republican who was appointed to his position by Trump and by Bush for the position he held before that

What investigation are you referring to?