Can anyone defend Scott Pruitt

I see no defense of Pruitt’s behavior and consistent corruption.

Can you list for me the Obama-Era “Draconian EPA” rules here, and then point to me which ones that were dropped?

1 Like

The obvious answer by the attempts to misdirect the thread is there is no defense of Pruitt. As I said, when Laura Ingraham goes against you, that’s a bad sign. Wonder if our host will come out against Pruitt as well?

1 Like

I’ve pretty much spend the better part of my responses in this thread pointing out the hypocrisy. And once again I offer the LIB icon Ted Kennedy. And of course there is Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and we can’t forget about Obama.

No returns. No takebacks.

All sales are final. :expressionless:

Nonsense. Replace Pruitt with a man with the same policy and you guys will instantly be raising hell.

That’s even more of it.

You are being disingenuous. It would be a simple matter for you to find all of the Obama era regulations that have been repealed. What’s ironic, is that if Pruitt wasn’t doing what you seem to claim that he’s not, DEMs wouldn’t give a hoot about him. Its because Pruitt is systematically dismantling Obama’s legacy that DEMs are apoplectic.

Your chosen defense of corruption is dumb. You’re basically saying you have a choice between eating dung or caviar and here you are arguing the nutritional value of dung.

You could have someone who isn’t a crook and will cut regulations. Instead, you’ll have Pruitt as your albatross, forever. What little he’s “accomplished” will be rolled back and forever tarnished with his name.

1 Like

I don’t really like Pruitt. He is a swamp creature.

Try it. Please. I’m not saying there won’t be opposition to his policies. But that’s not the reason Pruitt is in a lot of trouble. The problem with Pruitt is his extremely obvious corruption. I would be OK with an honest man in that job. Pruitt is not that.

False accusations. How about sticking to what I actually say. I just pointed out the real problem you guys have with Pruitt.

I don’t care if he is replaced but you will not like the next guy either. :cowboy_hat_face:

OK, but your response was to me.

Where have I shown hypocrisy?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What false accusations? There have been enough news reports of his swampiness to fill an ocean.

And are we expected to love the next guy no matter what? At least get an honest guy in there, for goodness sake.

We are allowed to have more than one problem with Pruitt. We can have a problem with his policies, which he will not get fired for… AND we have a problem with his ethics… which he can, and should, be fired for

Is that all you can do is :rofl:? What do you really think?

Your false accusations pertain to your claims about my argument.

How about sticking to my words instead of substituting yours for mine?

You know what I think there. Have a good night. :grin:

Just when the conversation starts, you leave. Ballgame must be coming on. :slight_smile:

Conversation is getting boring…and repetitive. :sunglasses: