Can anyone defend Scott Pruitt

The discussion isn’t about anyone but Pruitt.

The parties have been purified.

But that’s not how it works. LIBs don’t care about their corrupt politicians, only GOP politicians. Blatant hypocrisy by those on the left can’t simply be ignored when they attempt to pretend they are pure as the driven snow.

Keep Pruitt because he is effective.

And so, my fellow Americans: Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for Scott Pruitt and his family.

1 Like

So this is a corrupt politician that you, a Trump supporter, want to keep in office and you’re blaming Dems?

:rofl: Good one!

1 Like

Got it.

Take note folks, corruption is allowable as long as you are otherwise doing a good job!

The new GOP!

They need to get someone who can rein it in and behave at the same time.

If they cared about corruption they would have never supported Obama or Hillary.

What they are angry about is that some of the more Draconian EPA rules have been relaxed a bit.

…………and they hate Trump!

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhh

The hypocrisy.

I’m not blaming anyone. I’m just enjoying the hypocritical circus.

Hypocrisy? Care to point it out?

Sure. It’s ok to break the law and try and get your wife a Chick-fil-a franchise. It’s ok to put expensive furniture in your office at taxpayer expense.

There is none. The issue is Pruitt. Period.

Yeah, doesn’t your obsession with corrupt Democrats but you thinking Pruitt-who’s been caught red handed-should stay make you an enormous hypocrite?

I made the thread.

It is about Scott Pruitt. It was made after Laura Ingraham said he should be fired.

Trump is