Can a fox fan explain this one to me about duckworth

what is your motivation for caring about it?

1 Like

I didn’t say it originated with Fox.

I said Fox ran with it and why they likely ran with it.

Put an “R” next to Duckworth’s name and suddenly either Fox is not running it at all or running a story about how the newspaper ran a hit piece against a brave patriot.

Why do you insist on pretending obvious motivations aren’t real?

1 Like

There is an obvious response to that query, but I will resist the temptation.

Suffice to say that it is beyond tenuous to claim that if the Dems retain control of the House and Reps and/or Senate in the 2022 midterms it is only because there was election fraud.

you’ll have to go find anywhere that i have made any such claim about this completely unrelated topic.

swing and a miss

this is domestic tax law, it has no bearing on anyone not in the US, so why do you care?

Because I haven’t discussed this with the people at Fox who ran the article, and because my reaction on reading the article was not outrage at Duckworth, so I don’t ascribe it that motivation.

It certainly was a swing and a miss to suggest that I had done that.

why bring up this unrelated claim if not to attempt to attach it to me…

oh wait… you assumed wrong.

That didn’t happen.

i think we need the duck meme here

Hey, just so long as she doesn’t decry people taking legal recourse to not pay taxes that are available to them or else prattle on about paying their fair share.

A fellow named Duckworth built my mom’s home. He hired me to help him frame the walls. You’d be surprised what one cheapskate and a big teenager could quickly accomplish.

That’s not a meme, just the truth.

but how did fox news, or whoever, slander her?

The headline. Perhaps slander is too strong. Casting aspersions is better.

big difference there

casting aspersions? you are complaining about fnc’s reporting on the sun times attempt to cast aspersions. the subject of the fnc story is not duckworth, its what (how) the sun times reported it.

1 Like

Yeah. The headline is bunk. And why publish a story reporting on another story?

perhaps it was meant to shine light on the sun times yellow journalism

2 Likes

Then why the headline that sounds more aligned with the Sun’s reporting?

How are services to be paid for?

1 Like

What services? lol