Can a fox fan explain this one to me about duckworth

they reported she was 'slammed" by the sun times. is that not factual? should they have editorialized?

1 Like

Upkeep of roads, sewage/waterlines, police/fire dept etc…lol

1 Like

I have a lagoon and a private well. I don’t need your disgusting public water. lol

I pay police and fire tax through my phone service.

There will always be roads that we pay to watch crumble.

I already bought my home. At no point did I sign a rental agreement to continue owning it.

You didn’t? You didn’t sign a mortgage agreement that informed you of what your property taxes were?

1 Like

I never had a mortgage on this house. Who the hell needs a bank? lol

But, as far as your precious services go, let’s get rid of them. Bet you “need” them more than I do. :wink:

1 Like

Of course…lol. And at no time before you purchased the house, you weren’t made aware of the property taxes?

1 Like

Like I said, I never signed an agreement about renting my property from the government for the rest of my life; property of which, my money was already taxed for.

So anyway, back to how I have absolutely no need for the services that my money is being stolen for. Everything you claimed it pays for is debunked BS. Got anything else? :thinking:

1 Like

Saying someone is “slammed” can equally be casting dispersions on the “slammer” instead of the “slammee”. Though I do hate exaggerated terms like that. Rest assured, no one was “slammed” or “blasted” or any such thing.

fox isnt the only tv nooz that does you know right?

Or to get the story out there to a wider audience to make her look bad. Fox viewers aren’t big on nuance, and won’t care why she doesn’t pay. Thats probably the most likely reason.

1 Like

You would have to ask Fox News. Anything else is pure conjecture.

Because she wants to raise taxes on the rest of us. How about anyone on SS is exempt from property?

If that is the criterion that one has to satisfy, there would be very few posts on this forum.

You asked a question, how can any of us know the motivation for Fox News publishing said article. All we can do is guess, am I wrong?

The haters gotta hate. Hating FOX News is part of the modus.

One could do a little bit better than just wildly taking a stab in the dark. One could use prior knowledge of Fox News, weigh up the merit of the article, etc. and come up with a logical reason for the article.

If Fox News was critical of the article, why on earth would they provide the means to significantly expand the coverage of the original article?

Why are you asking me? I didn’t say anything about FOX’s coverage of the newspaper story.

It is all part of the link of posts in this thread.

Sure is a lot of analysis and pondering over a little filler article.

2 Likes