Campain volunteer for Marco Rubio was badly beaten in a Democrat neighborhood

Ha! False flag

Once a member of a group like that, always a member of a group like that. Remember Robert ā€œKKKā€ Byrd?

And Zimmerman even though he was a lib and Jewish.

4 Likes

Those are their rules, not mine. I am willing to take people at their word, until they prove otherwise.

BUT: even if he introduced himself as a member of ā€œRacists for Rubioā€ they shouldnā€™t have beaten him up

Unless he was broadcasting his affiliation with some nazi org, nobody would know that affiliation, and therefore is not a reason to point to him getting assaulted.

Even if he admitted to being a member, thatā€™s not a reason to assault him.

Having said that, Iā€™m leaning toward something you subsequently said:

Canvassers canvass all over the country. Most know when to move on if they encounter resistance at a residence. And most residents donā€™t attack a canvasser with whom they disagree. My instinct is that thereā€™s more to the story than what is contained this initial report.

2 Likes

I agree.

Because his ancestors came from Spain. You know Spanish people are white, right?

1 Like

Sure. My ancestors upon emigrating from Italy were listed as ā€œSouthern Italianā€ on both their immigration papers and the ship manifest as their race.
All my life when asked to provide ā€œraceā€ Iā€™ve never seen ā€œSouthern Italianā€ as a choice. Now up until recently the drop downs are starting to include ā€œdecline to answerā€. Thatā€™s now my choice. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Youā€™ve heard of Enrique Tarrio?

1 Like

Do you mark ā€œdecline to answerā€ when it asks your sex? Just messing with you.

The whole "Hispanic " category is pretty complicated. Not entirely sure why itā€™s included. Guessing some Latinos would rather mark ā€œHispanicā€ than Native American or mixed.

I tend to agree with you. These stories always have more to them as time goes by. Rubio like so many politicians may end up regretting jumping on the story so quickly.

Why? The right will ignore the embarrassing or unfortunate parts, whatabout it all away, and get back to calling us pedos.

See this very thread for examples, the first two things are already well underway.

If he is to live in Florida to protect himself he should have just joined the Azov regiment receiving aid from the U.S. rock a black sun tattoo while having Jon Stewart hand him an award and bring him to Disney world. He isnā€™t in the correct far right group.

Oh, I agree with you from the get go. I was pointing out some hypocrisy. And, yeah, thereā€™s no excuse for an unprovoked attack like that.

ā€œLast night one of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt and a DeSantis hat was brutally attacked by 4 animals who told him Republicans werenā€™t allowed in their neighborhood in #Hialeah #Florida,ā€ Rubio wrote. ā€œHe suffered internal bleeding, a broken jaw, & will need facial reconstructive surgery.ā€

Wowā€¦more violence seen here than any DC officer from January 6th. Iā€™ll bet Nancy will parade this gentlemanā€™s hospital bed all around the capitol? Iā€™ll bet libs will create a committee to look into this? Iā€™ll bet every lib news outlet will broadcast this 24/7/365 for at least past the midterms?

1 Like

I knowā€¦rite? Thatā€™s whatā€™s more important!

Ok folksā€¦itā€™s over. The judge and jury has spoken.

1 Like

Agreed.

ā€¦ā€œbutā€ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly. That was Jezcoeā€™s second post in the thread.

3 Likes