Campain volunteer for Marco Rubio was badly beaten in a Democrat neighborhood

How does a Hispanic ( Cuban) guy get to be “an alleged former White Supremacist”? Curious minds want to know.

1 Like

No idea. America, ain’t it grand?

1 Like

he was a member of a white nationalist group.

Do YOU have proof that his white supremacist? I remember you all running around on this forum accusing Kyle Rittenhouse as being a Nazi/white supremacist.

3 Likes

He was a member of a white nationalist group.

Was. Was a white supremacist. He renounced it. Allegedly

I see. Sounds like you all are making up ■■■■ again.

As I said, you all were running around here accusing Kyle Rittenhouse as being a Nazi/white supremacist.

brutally attacked in a Hialeah, Fla., neighborhood

This isn’t news.

OP article mande no mention of him being Neo Nazi/white supremacist.

And Miami New Times is left-wing rag basically. Just like the rags that claiming Kyle Rittenhouse being a Nazi/white supremacist.

Well…it is in Florida :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

You mean the Washington Free Beacon left out that part of the story?

I’m shocked!

1 Like

Maybe they had no proof…I’m still waiting on it.

Notice how libs are so quick to label someone as being Nazi/white supremacist…and doing so it justify violence against that individual.

1 Like

He was arrested in 2017 for attacking protestors who supported the town changing the names of streets named after confederate generals. He was a member of the League of the South.

Links have been posted.

Links don’t matter. It’s full gaslighting mode now. He’s their new underdog.

3 Likes

Quite interesting that the 2nd or 3rd post claims he is a white supremacist as if it justified the beating.

Interesting that more than one poster leads with this, then as an after thought says “doesn’t mean its ok”, my question is

WHY lead with that??

2 Likes

I’m in the anti-assault group. I’ve seen it often on the internets about how it’s okay to “punch a nazi” and then that standard just gets stretched to include more and more people.

All I am saying is that we know his side of the story only.

Maybe taking Neo Nazi at his word isn’t that wise.

It could have gone down like he said it did… that is a possibility… or it could have nothing to do with politics.

Also… his family invited press to come to the hospital and visit him but a couple of Proud Boys kept everyone out of the room.

Totally normal.

Crisis actor.

Here in America, even white chicks can lead an NAACP chapter. :rofl:

5 Likes