Campain volunteer for Marco Rubio was badly beaten in a Democrat neighborhood

Just “the right”. Right? :roll_eyes:

Why not? If we have learned anything from the woke mob and their gender identity agenda is that it’s perfectly acceptable to reply “nunya”. You know, “nunya ■■■■■■■ business”.

The “former FBI informant”, Chairman of the Proud Boys and Florida director of Latinos for Trump? Who hasn’t?
That guy is a real piece of work.

Lol are you trying to pawn off George Zimmerman on us? Nah that’s your boy you faithfully defended for murdering a teenager for no reason bro. He then repaid your faith in him by pulling a gun on his girl and her family the second he was acquitted.

1 Like

Yes. What a silly question.

He’s another Cuban alleged former White Supremacist”?

Maybe it’s me but this Enrique Tarrio/ ProudBoys/ J6
saga is a head scratcher.

Not sure if I could trust this guy. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

They think they have a God given right to beat the hell out of whoever they choose evidently.

Just look at the 570+ violent riots in 2020. Those got a wink and a nod from (c) libs.

Maybe some of these volunteers should get a carry permit? :thinking:

1 Like

If you are a conservative Hispanic, you are a White supremacist, regardless if it makes any sense. It’s the boogey-man code word that unifies many of the leftists and helps to justify beatings.

2 Likes

Sadly everything you posted about the Martin incident is a lie, and you know it. He did go nuts afterwards though.

What’s odd is the only ones that tried to pawn anyone off on anyone was the left, and evidently still are. Even though he was a leftist, I still defend his rights to self defense.

A Hispanic White Nationalist? I thought Hispanics were “people of color”.

Of course if his mother is Ukrainian, then any suggestion that he is a neo-Nazi is Russian propaganda.

th

5 Likes

So far, subsequent reporting seems to support the claims of Christopher Monzon.

In this case I’d adopt a wait and see approach.

It’s safe to say canvasses shouldn’t get beat up.

But in this case the canvasser has a violent streak in political environments, which this was, and we don’t know how it started.

2 Likes

Where did you see that?

Havent the police said they cannot find any evidence that the attaxj was not politically movitated?

Right. That supports the victim’s story.

I must be confused then. I thought Monzon was claiming it was politically motivated?

There are a lot of neighborhoods that are mostly Democratic. The street mentioned in the police report is. There may also be some gang activity due to its proximity to “little Haiti”.

And you said:

“No evidence that it was not politically motivated” supports the victim’s claim.

This is what the police report says.

UNITS RESPONDED TO 140 EAST 60 STREET IN REFERENCE TO AN ASSAULT. UPON ARRIVAL VIC 1 STATED THAT HE WAS WALKINGAROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD HANDING OUT FLIERS WHEN HE CAME ACROSS THE DEFENDANT WHO WAS BLOCKING THE SIDEWALK.DEFENDANT CONFRONTED THE VIC AND STATED THAT HE COULD NOT PASS THROUGH THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF HIS RESIDENCE. VIC PROCEEDED TO WALK TOWARDS THE STREET TO AVOID THE DEFENDANT AT WHICH POINT THE DEFENDANT STATED TO THE VIC " YOU CAN’T PASS BY HERE THIS IS MY NEIGHBORHOOD" VIC THEN STATED TO THE DEFENDANT " THIS IS PUBLIC PROPERTY AND I CAN BEHERE IF I WANT TO. THE DEFENDANT AND THE VIC THEN BEGAN TO HAVE A VERBAL DISPUTE AT WHICH TIME THE DEFENDANT RUSHED TOWARDS THE VICTIM TO GRAB HIM AND PROCEEDED TO SLAM HIM AGAINST THE FLOOR. AT THIS .POINT ANOTHER SUBJECT WHO FLED THE SCENE PRIOR TO POLICE ARRIVAL KICKED THE DEFENDANT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS FACE.THE DEFENDANT SUBSEQUENTALY BEGAN TO STRIKE THE VIC MULTIPLE TIMES WITH CLOSED FISTS ON THE VICTIMS FACE CAUSINGHIM TO HAVE A SEVERE SWELLING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS FACE AND HIS RIGHT EYE BEING COMPLETELY SHUT FROM THE DAMAGESCAUSED BY THE DEFENDANT. THE DEFENDANT CONTINUED STRIKING THE VIC ON HIS MOUTH CAUSING A SEVERE SWELLING AND BLEEDING.HIALEAH FIRE RESCUE ENGINE 2 UNDER THE COMMAND OF LT. KENYON INCIDENT NUMBER 202229857 RESPONDED TO THE SCENE TOTREAT VIC INJURIES

1 Like