Campaigner in chief? Obama v Trump

Black belt with a pen and a phone.

1 Like

So in order to defend Trump, his supporters just make things up. Welcome to the Trump Era.

We should. Double standards and fake news and all that. Matters when Trump thinks he’s the victim, but when he and his media are the fake news hypocrites? Meh, don’t care.

Sounds like something an NPC would say.

I’ve even forgotten what this thread is about.

Right back atcha.

Good thing the markets know the truth.

:mega:

It is about derailing the success of the Trump rallies.

There is a huge blue wave of disappointment that the MSM brainwashing does not appear to be sinking in.

1 Like

What huge blue wave of disappointment

So why are you here?

Of course they do:

That’s weird…just earlier you admitted I had a fair point, but now the Trumpian double-speak seems to be setting in.

Yes, Trump certainly is:

But we know…the double standard exists and Trump supporters don’t care…which is why they’re here commenting telling us they don’t care.

1 Like

There is a difference between fair point and agree.

A fair point WRT policy. A refreshing improvement over the last 18 months of tabloid rhetoric.

Keep up the good work.

More accurately it was repairing the EO’s from the last administration.

President Trump sure has been busy between golf rounds.

What’s to disagree with? FACTUALLY, the very same people complaining that Obama campaigned too much are now DEFENDING Trump campaigning non-stop since he was elected. Whether or not you agree, this is what is happening. Are you admitting that the right-wing media acted like a bunch of tabloids during the Obama presidency, and that you’re glad they’re no longer doing so? It sounds like that’s what you’re saying.

Yes…

indeed. The cheerleading is noted.

Because someone responded to one of my posts that I made when I DID know what this thread was about. And that triggers my little icon in the upper right corner and adds a number to it. But the post that triggered it was completely devoid of substance and had an obligatory insult that libs often attach. So there was nothing to remind me of the thread topic.

This was your first post in the thread:

And it was only a few minutes before you posted:

So again, why are you here? You don’t care, and you don’t know what the thread is about…so it would be polite to dismiss yourself from the thread, since you aren’t interested in discussing what the thread is about.

The one that is desperately calling in reinforcements from Central America.

The statement about not caring is a valid post. It questions the value of a discussion on “campaigner in chief” just as a psychologist might attempt to bring a patient to a point of self awareness.

So it is a comment on a higher plane than what you might be used to. Sorry.

Why would I start such a thread, I didn’t start them about Obama either. It would have been just fine with me if he spent all day, every day, on the golf course.