California's dying dream

I still don’t believe it. It’s nice they included a link to leftist group reporting on under counting isn’t it?

BUt it’s a nice deflection from LA and SF…

HUD is not a leftist group. Try to dispute it if you think it’s false

If you want to brag about a tiny decreases in a state with the worst problem, go with it. I guess we can ignore the rest of the homeless now!

Like it’s not filled with dems from the Obama era…

Of course you don’t. Facts are often inconvenient

Government agencies are supposed to be staffed by Americans of all political affiliations.

Cal approved regulations to try to control rents state wide. This has never worked in the past and will just cause more homelessness and make the working class poorer… Apparently, they can’t learn form the past… Neither can dem voters…

" How We Know California’s New Rent Control Law Will Make Its Housing Shortage Worse"

We saw the Ol’ flexible admin corrupt the IRS and FBI, so… That’s laughable to me…

Sorry but government can not work the way you think it should. There is no possible way to run the country if we’re completely gutting every single federal agency every 4 to 8 years.

That in no way addresses my post

You are just proving how little you know about economics.

Compare the price of gas in those states to California. And housing…

I’d just end most of them. The FBI was opposed at it’s founding because they said it would devolve into a partisan tool . It did!

Oh, look… Ol’ Flexible and the uranium queen’s best friend. Mueller must have loved him dividing the country for 3 years knowing there was no collusion. You just prove my point!

Your point is straight up asinine. The only people who would benefit from getting rid of most of our federal agencies are those who seek to harm the United States

I’m fine with the defense department. It’s in the constitution. You did notice the fed govt missed 9/11, caused a housing crash, and tried to over ride the voters with an attempted coup! …

\

No. I don’t live in fantasyland

I know you are fixated on California, but I want to hear your thoughts on why almost every red state is below the poverty line?

Why are republicans so terrible at improving the economic welfare of their states?

Why can’t you learn what “the cost of living” means. The federal poverty line is a silly measure. It’ s meant to manipulate the poorly educated, if you ask me…

Did you compare gas prices between cal and the those states.

No it’s not. It’s how poverty is measured. The poorly educated believe the same thing you do.d