California Oregon Washington Fires

Rumor mill got you good.

And really everyone else should have been able to figure that one out quicker than it took.

This is Seattle today.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/air-quality-seattle-is-currently-worse-than-beijing/AI7H4P4NYBFWHOWEUTVYMSSFYU/

And it’s actually getting worst since this picture was taken.

Why the negative judgement? I was just relating what the relatives said.

Remember the song … “The bluest skies you’ve ever seen in Seattle … “

You basically passed off an “I heard from a guy who knows a guy” piece of propaganda. I think a bit of razzing is deserved.

Its not like you were the only one, the FBI had to correct it was going around so much.

I just hope that after a decade+ of people screaming “link” at them that the old hats around here would have had the gossip beaten out of them by now.

I did no such thing. I very clearly said I was relaying what relatives who live there said. So knock it off.

1 Like

No, you did the exact thing the FBI and local sheriffs had to tell people to stop doing.

Live and learn man, not get mad at me for pointing it out.

That’s complete BS. Knock it off … PLEASE!

Yes. I’m hoping for winds to change out of Pacific to blow this crap away.

Dungeness? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL…God I’m an idiot. Figure after 15 years here I would evidentially learn to wrote/spell.

King… :wink:

Thank You Lord. Please continue to bless these people.

1 Like

CA Gov Newsome on FOX today has “no patience for climate change deniers” and “these fires are a result of multiple lightning strikes and climate change affecting the weather patterns”
:face_with_monocle: Wonder if the Gov got the memo about fires being deliberately set by arsonists? Or perhaps California’s abysmal forest management practices to at a minimum clear away dense underbrush tinder so that when a “lightning strike” does happen it doesn’t have a mountain of dry fuel to turn into an inferno!
What a moonbeam!

1 Like

There are currently 97 separate fires burning in 13 separate states. I am not aware of any that have been found to be arson.

The land mass being burned is 26 times greater than last year. That logically leads to a new human factor entering this equation called…arson.

Not arson, years of drought conditions combined with record temperatures

1 Like

Ah…so there is some basis for those “conspiracy theories”.
Not saying proof at this point…but some basis.
Certainly as strong as what got the FBI investigating the Trump campaign.

You should read that link you posted.

That fire was unrelated to any of the wildfires.