California Oregon Washington Fires

The arsonist that’s wanted for starting the worst fires in California history

1 Like

Oops.

Well given that the south Medford fire started in the open (no structures) grassy green strip between I5 and 99 just north of Ashland it’s pretty obvious that that was not a “natural” fire.

The investigations will be conducted after the fires are under control.

There is nothing unusual about the environmental conditions in Medford this summer. It’s always hot and dry there during the summer.

Wrong. The fires started due to unusually high winds that toppled power lines.

Also the post you responded to was talking about the 3.5 million acres burned in California

Not to quibble, but when your house or business gets burned down it doesn’t matter whether it’s an arson caused wildfire or an arson cased urban fire. There were more than 300 structures and at least one life lost to the non-wildfire in Medford.

What started the fires? there are screenshots right now on Facebook from antifa claiming capitalism’s failures must be shown off and climate change must be emphasized and they’ve been starting those fires. I have friends in central Oregon who say the watched people starting fires from the road last night…they literally were out watching for them.

The dry lumber and terrible forest management certainly are huge but somebody had to light the match…

The fire in Medford was not caused by downed power lines.

The post I responded to was in response to my post regarding the Medford fire. If you are going to change the subject, it’s best to identify that you have done so.

Major, major fail… No Antifa is not starting the fires,.you got played.

The Almeda Fire is not known to be arson yet

Here’s actually some pictures of one them.

It was quickly extinguished.

We ll see…I spent a couple of hours on the phone with my friends from Oregon…they are all wondering where the dirtbags who were trying to burn Portland down went.

It’s just weird that if you go to Oregon’s trip check website those fires tend to follow so many major roads.

The worst fires in the history of that state…just coincidentally coming on the heels of all that ■■■■ in Portland.

Yeah I m suspicious…so are several people who i trust who live, or have evacuated, from right in the middle of that mess.

We’ll see.

Not to quibble but its not known yet if the Almeda Fire was the result of arson

More than three million acres have burned in California, and officials said one of the most damaging fires in Oregon may have been deliberately set.

“We have never seen this amount of uncontained fire across our state,” said Gov. Kate Brown of Oregon, where 900,000 acres have burned.

The truth is, they do not know how all of these fires got started but when it’s 26 times more land mass involved than ever before, it makes some say hmmmmmmmmm. :sunglasses:

Coincidentally the fires occurred during the peak of fire season

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was. I said it was not of natural origin.

No that’s not the truth. The bigger wildfires were started by a dry lightning event in the Sierras after a period of record heat.

Why do you feel that it’s necessary to put words in my mouth?