California Crying Like Babies For Emergency Declaration

It was a freaking earthquake. Don’t be stupid.

Was there a lot of damage? Normally those funds are reserved for when damage. I haven’t seen much but haven’t been watching much news.

PODs? Cool.

I don’t particularly find natural disasters things to make jokes about, but some republicans clearly feel differently.

What did one earthquake say to the other earthquake?

It’s all your fault!

6 Likes

■■■■ happens. I know it’s Trump fault.

1 Like

Who blamed trump?

The op is a liberal. Whatever he posts, think the opposite. Calirepub and blackwolf are also posting in the same satirical manner.

Hey…is that a crack I see?

4 Likes

Use your imagination. :wink:

I don’t particularly find it, and the responses of others in this thread funny.

Amazing what gets flagged and deleted and what’s allowed to stand. You’d think the mods would be embarrassed by this OP.

1 Like

To bad, we seen the ugliness from the left when Hurricane Maria slammed into Puerto Rico. Or Hurricane Harvey slammed into Texas.

Most of us are just joking. Of course the federal goverment will help, it is one of their primary job.

But again libs might think spying on your political opponent is primary job…so who knows.

1 Like

You do know the second post of this thread killed it…don’t you?

Everything else that came after it is just gravy.

I’m sure when all the hysteria, for lack of a better word, calms down there will be action on $$ amounts etc. to CA. As was tweeted by Trump he was told all is being handled at this time. Given time it will be worked out.

Weird.

Sneaky…we agree here. People are hurting. This is one of the functions of government that should not involve politics.

1 Like

You seriously trying this

Because libz!

Exactly like GW Bush should have stopped the devistation of Katrina. Trump should have heard…no felt this coming. And jet blasted concrete and rebar into all the faults weeks ago.