California Crying Like Babies For Emergency Declaration

Ugliness? Liberals weren’t suggesting the government not help PR or Texas. Why are you and your republican friends always such victims?

Man this is a very entertaining thread with everyone posting sarcastically and with opposite views of what they really believe.

People poking fun. Reminds me of the old forum where it was ok to joke and be sarcastic.

1 Like

Those strawmen don’t write themselves.

Otherwise known as giving their money back.

It’s the 4th largest economy…take it away…see what happens…

You mean he’s not really omnipotent?

Because Trumpists/conservatives/Republcans ARE victims. We’ve had to endure so much persecution and oppression over the 8 years of Obama, and narrowly avoided another 4 with Clinton. Donald has done a wonderful job keeping the liberal horde at bay, but he’s only one man. We still suffer from PTSD dealing with people who disparage our Christian beliefs, who refuse to let us express our opposition to feminists, Muslims, homosexuals, and minorities unchallenged, who shove anti-Christian and anti-straight entertainments down our throats, and my God - we can’t even walk down the street proudly wearing our MAGA hats without being slandered, smeared, besmirched, and outright assaulted.

2 Likes

Californians are always quick to point out that if they were a country they would be the 5th largest economy in the world. Why do they need our help … particularly for an earthquake that did so little damage?

1 Like

I had fun and ran with it. But it would seem some of my comments weren’t received very well. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s a good point too.

Saw them for what they were and laughed my ass off. We need more threads like this. Right???

I thought Bush caused Katrina.

So long as the vultures of mordor are gonna thieve my income let the proceeds go to this, not welfare, not warfare, not empire.

I’ve heard it both ways!

Godless liberals, abortionists, and homosexuals caused Katrina, just like they caused earthquakes, tsunamis, and 9/11. God will not be mocked.

Happy to show you into the light, brother.

Ah, once and a while are great. Too much hurts my head. I think Mrcap threads should only be started by non other than the man himself.

1 Like

Did anyone stop for a minute and question whether these California earthquakes are even real? I can’t think of a single natural phenomenon that could make the earth move. Either Californians are blowing things up, or they’re just using special effects to make it look like stuff is falling. I’m leaning towards special effects because I know that Californians are afraid of explosions. You can’t even buy a gun in that State.

5th largest economy in the world!

5th. But shouldn’t they have some serious damage before we send them more money?

Chuck Norris, when he does pushups, he’s actually pushing the earth away from him!