California Bans Singing in Church

She is indeed. We have a pretty good one in Tn too though. A GOP governor.

Exposing others to one’s body odor or decorating one’s body is worse than spreading a deadly infectious disease? Seriously?

1 Like

Same here in Florida.

I agree with him. Unfortunately a large enough portion of the population isn’t

Your Governor was a good congressman as well.

Violation of the 1st amendment of the constitution, as incorporated by the 14th amendment.

Strike that ■■■■ down. The California legislature should be ashamed of theirselves.

1 Like

The common sense here is really basic.

1. Wash hands
  2. Social distance where possible
  3. If you can’t social distance, unless you are 100% certain you do not have covid, wear a mask.
  4. If you have reason to suspect you may have been in contact with a covid patient, wear a mask and get tested.
  5. If you know you have covid, self quarantine and wear a mask in the presence of anyone.

It refers to a lack of consideration in the practice of poor hygiene, but making every effort to avoid contact with a virus that most sufferers have survived:

https://covid19statistics.org/

No. Common sense would be everyone wearing a mask in public. It is possible to spread before showing symptoms

I like Governor DeSantis. Here’s his opponent

1 Like

Making every effort to avoid spreading a virus that to date has killed 140,000 Americans in 3 months

I was pretty impressed by where he’d been and what he’d done. He is a black man, not born in the United States with and he brought common sense to the table.

He was very calm, not worried at all as he’d been in some heinous situations.

He is someone I’d like to sit down with and pick his brain. A great guy.

That doesn’t excuse bald face violations of the 1st amendment.

A lot of folks had no concern about folks out burning, looting, beating, and killing but now suddenly they are “concerned” about churches??? Give me a break! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Which has ansolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about My comment was about wearing masks in public

Yup. Common sense. :wink:

complete ■■■■■■■■■ One only needs to wear a mask if you are in a situation where social distancing is not possible. There is no need to social distance and wear a mask, and even less need if you’re outdoors. You will note I did say “If you have reason to suspect you may have been in contact with a covid patient…”

I will not be controlled by the irrational fears of the left, or the misrepresentations of science in an attempt to spread fear.

1 Like

It’s not misrepresentation. Every country in the world who engaged in wide spread mask use are long past their peaks yet the US is not

If scared stay home or wear your mask.

We will choose what we do.

2 Likes

UK have done the same. Allowed church services but not allowing singing