California Bans Singing in Church

no more first amendment for you…

ditto

1 Like

if i am skydiving i am living life and taking risks

skydiving without a parachute is not “taking risks” that’s committing suicide.

analogy train-wreck

The problem is that those fools could spread it to people with more common sense than they have.

Libs hyprocricy knows no bounds.

How do you spread it if covering nose & mouth with a mask?

Isn’t wearing a mask supposed to protect others?

The only fools right now that come to mind are those who use the streets as their own personal garbage can.

If “these fools” toss their mask and gloves refuse on church property, the clergy should feel free to insist they pick it up or give them a swift kick in the ass.

Taking risks for yourself, not others. Surely you understand the distinction, no?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Strange world we are living in ATM.

1 Like

singing at church makes one a fool?

Right is wrong and wrong is right to the criminally insane who have taken over the asylum.

The left is just making up rules as they go along…Heaven forbid what’s going to happen if and when they take back all the power again.

1 Like

Under the current circumstances, and given what’s happened in other cases, yes.

If they are, however taking very serious precautions to do this safely, I withdraw my assertion.

Tired of these ■■■■■■■ fools and their response to a new strain of an old virus.

Some of these tards who were among the first to don masks before it became mandatory in my state of residence don’t mind covering themselves with tatts—which will place them on a deferred list for six months should a loved one need blood on an emergency basis.

They’re not afraid to pierce parts of the face or body whose skin normally is closed, or gag the rest of us with body or perfume odor, but heaven forbid they should have contact with a virus :roll_eyes:

Much as some fuss about conservative organizations, they tend to clean up after themselves after their events. Contrast that to Occupy and other movements that don’t, & to these tards who throw their masks & gloves everywhere from parking lots to pristine wilderness.

Tired of the whole sorry lot of them.

wear mask, wash hands. or, social distance in family groups, wash hands. if you’re really scared, do all three.

could also get a thermometer and check temps at the door.

sing all you want.

1 Like

Like the SD governor said “if you are scared of the virus stay home”.

I would add that do what you like but refrain from demands on the rest of us.

1 Like

Amen to that! :+1:

1 Like

Anecdotal for sure, but I went to the Dentist’s office on Thursday. The gentleman with whom I interacted with had done volunteer work in Africa in places where Ebola was rampant at the time.

He was pretty pragmatic. He wasn’t terribly worried about anything as long as hand washing and masks were used.

He basically said use common sense.

Much preaching as we’re getting in this neck of the woods to “help small businesses, they need us” :face_vomiting:…I’ve given them the benefit of the doubt to find bankers’ operating hours, or very restrictive terms of doing business.

Had to get another physician because our former wasn’t even returning my husband’s texts regarding adverse medication symptoms, & their facility in our town of residence treated an appointment I’ve since canceled more like an extraction team removing a condemned inmate from his cell “When we’re ready, we’ll come to your car and get you…”

What gives you the right to access to my vehicle? No, you won’t.

Went to another practice, & they take temperature, insist on hand sanitizer & issue disposable masks at the door—180 degrees more reasonable.

Governor Nome is a breath of fresh air. Makes me want to pack up & move to South Dakota right now!