CA Teachers Caught recruiting children into gay clubs?

These predators need to be taken out and have their arses beaten.

2 Likes

Good on those teachers for creating safe spaces for their LGBTQ students.

2 Likes

Disgusting kid sniffers. Just when I thought I was leaning away from supporting the death penalty too. lol

3 Likes

You want to kill people who tell kids it’s ok to be gay?

1 Like

Don’t know what you’re flapping on about, but I’m talking about death penalties for pedophiles like the ones in the article preying on children.

5 Likes

Did you read the article? Where were the pedophiles? Teachers who create Gay Straight Alliance clubs, inorder to have a safe space for their LGBTQ kids, are not pedophiles.

2 Likes

I did. There were pedophiles hunting for children to groom. It’s disgusting, but it’s also the JoJo crowd, so none of this is surprising. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You think LGBTQ clubs are pedophile grooming clubs?

1 Like

Their end goal is…well I can’t say it here but we all know their true intentions.

Grooming for molestation.

Is that what you think they’re doing?

Yes…

5char

I’ll bet you win every game of twister with the way you strangle words. :rofl:

Pedophiles seek children out for sexual activities. Pedophiles deserve death. Get over it.

3 Likes

They are working overtime to get this normalized.

4 Likes

It ain’t the best look. It’s real creepy.

At the very minimum, they are way overstepping bounds. They are doing this over the heads of parents without involving them in the process.

Sex Ed is for high schoolers. And it should be taught in a “here’s the facts” kind of way.

3 Likes

I’m assuming you’ve never been around any GSA clubs.

They are safe space for LGBT students. They aren’t grooming grounds for pedophiles.

1 Like

They have to. Everyone is figuring it out in droves. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Boy Scouts got raped, but noooooo, there’s no possible way that pedophiles are seeking children to groom for their gay clubs. That’s just unheard of!

Where’s that Baghdad Bob meme? :rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry…but I was a victim of grooming. It’s what all adults/grown up are doing…everybody is doing it etc. It’s normal etc. It took decades to realize the damage she done.

Women/girls on other hand learns little faster then I…but again I was patted on the back for job/deed well done.

So you’re not bull ■■■■■■■ me.

2 Likes

The fringe on the democratic party but with a loud voice has slowing been morphing into Nambla for awhile now. They ever once and while test the waters with and article and pull back if it’s still seems toxic. Wouldn’t be surprised if Jared from Subway will run for office.

I sometimes wonder if the whole Q thing got started from the left, they were pumping out articles like this before I had even heard of the Q conspiracy.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 213424

7 Likes