Teachers Coached Girl, 12, Into Trans Identity, Accused Parents of Abusing Her

No.

Stick to the Constitution

Nice website you got there. Also i didn’t mention intelligent design i mentioned creationism. You brought intelligent design into the conversation

You should click through the website and not just link their attempt to hide behind the pseudoscientific nonsense they wrote to make it sounds nice.

The importance of the design is exactly the issue. Complexity etc. but for an intelligent creator of the universe…. That’s the point. And it’s not science. Making something sound all sciency and stuff doesn’t change the fact that the underlying goal is to teach about God.

Fair enough. Thank you

1 Like

There is no way to tell from the article that the OP.

The article is subjective.

I like a little objectivity in my reporting.

Allan

1 Like

Just as I do not think Cops should be handling mental health crises, I don’t think teachers, however well intended, should be handling adolescent psychologic issues. These are highly vulnerable kids who need expert guidance and advice which should be left to folks who know what they are doing. Otherwise, it is vulnerable to the advocacy of the teacher, whether against or for, and that isn’t in the best interest of the child.

If a kid is feeling pressure, whether it be identity, depression, or anything else a board certified social worker or psychologist should be made available by the school district. And that staff should follow all legally required laws concerning consent and parental involvement.

A kid who is troubled needs professional help, not well intentioned but possibly unqualified help. Parents should be involved given the circumstance, although if it involves incest or other abuse by the parent there should be some consideration there.

5 Likes

You know who the two teachers she (the mom) is talking to are right?

Remember these guys? Yeah, that’s them.

2 Likes

Often the kids themselves, who self-refer for help.

How hard is it to the leave the kids alone, and let parents be parents.

5 Likes

The OP is on a different subject…

I have a LOT of problems with this!

Monitoring their students?
Undermining parents.
Recruitment into LGBQ.
12 years old being manipulated.
Etc.

3 Likes

It had better not be with my kid.

2 Likes

EXACTLY why I don’t want leftists teaching at all.

1 Like

Why is that?

While all true, a trusted teacher is most likely the first non-parent adult with whom a troubled child will confide in first.

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

ITS A PERSONAL ANECDOTE, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

2 Likes

Question for you. If the child says it is a boy. How is it that you know it’s a girl? And if you say … her parents told you… how do they know? DNA check?

Whew! I was getting ready to feel guilt.

Is it the Greek mythology comment?