CA bans gas vehicles

how many topics you going to pick ?

Just give up everything you love!

Do you support other kinds of “mommy government” subsidies?

Not sure why not. I have s model and could easily fit all that in and fit 4 comfortable.

Everything I love is a gas powered car?

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/weaver-leather-track-and-buggy-whip-1200390?cid=Shopping-Bing-Product1200390-&msclkid=5b7935d25a1d1b4ee36b56db634c914b&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20-%20All%20Products&utm_term=4585375807245420&utm_content=All%20Products

Still being sold.

Ya still want lead in your gas?

#2. deflect

The Government didn’t ban horses in favor of the automobile. The FREE MARKET made that happen. But, we all know that Liberals like to dictate rather than allow the natural course of things. To save the planet, of course.

2 Likes

Me taking trips with my family… dad’s pickup. Three sets of golf clubs, beach chairs, three suitcases, day bags, coolers… trips like that would be impossible since we wouldn’t be able to take half that stuff with us in an EV.

Correct. The S trunk is massive since it is a hatch. Then you have below floor storage and frunk.

Dude- name an industry- railroads, oil drilling, agriculture, mining rights, sports stadiums, etc-

…and I’ll show you mommy government coming in with subsidies and tax breaks.

They’re getting bigger and better all the time. Y’all will be alright!

Did the government ban buggy whips, or did they just gradually become unnecessary due to demand?

you want to be forced to buy things you dont want or can afford?

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it… they’re not even close now.

No, Democrats just want you to. They mistakenly believe they will be given special treatment because of their favorable liberal supporting posts on the internet.

2 Likes

Curious… what’s the market for used EVs with battery issues or necessary battery replacements?

You know… when the replacement battery costs more than the value of the car?

2 Likes

I do have a solution for those so upset about California. If you live there, move out. Or if you don’t, let them try their grand experiment and mock it if it fails.

And if not, you’ll personally make things financially right for everyone. Right?

1 Like