But Her Emails - Ivanka Edition

If Ivanka was/is conducting classified information on her private email account, she should be treated the exact same as Hillary.

The spin for this came out over two years ago, all Trump supporters need do is repeat the excuses Hillary’s groupies continually chanted on the board back then.

All jokes aside though, folks in this white house need have training on how to handle government documents and maybe a class on insider threats. They just had an issue months ago about folks hanging out at the white house without the proper clearances. Where’s the chief of staff?

So you favor Congressional hearings and a robust FBI investigation?

…as robust as Hillary’s.

The FBI probe into Clinton was incredibly expansive. So you favor the same for Ivanka? Along with House Democrats holding public hearings with her on this issue?

The exact same.

I agree with this. And in this case case with Ivanka’s email, someone needs to go through them and verify that no breeches of classified info happened.

Someone, be it the FBI or some inspector general, needs to go through the emails and make sure nothing classified was involved. If so, she needs to be hammered.

1 Like

I concur. Do you think that will happen though?

Likely not, unless the Democrat house can push the issue somehow.

P.S. does Ivanka have a clearance?

I doubt the Democrats make this a priority when it comes to determining what areas of the administration to perform oversight on. The issue is too easy to get political blowback because of the Clinton issue.

As for the clearance question, I’m not positive but I believe so.

I agree, there would be blowback. The obsequious defense of Clinton pretty well assures that.

If she does have a clearance, it should be pulled for poor judgment, as Clinton’s should have been pulled day one.

Yep. I’m in agreement. And from what I’m reading it appears Kushner needs his pulled as well. But I don’t expect either to happen.

Then it should be pulled. After the colossal failure of judgment Clinton gave us, I don’t see how any reasonable person could consider this ok.

Agree.

10 char

Yes, with the same predetermined outcome.

So equivalent to this?

Think it will be hard to find another Strzok?