But Her Emails - Ivanka Edition

No liberals gave a damn about Hillary’s personal server, but now they’re all upnjn arms over Ivanka?

No concern at all when it was one of their own, now they’re indignant.

Love the hypocrisy.

It’s time for the same reaction from the left that they had with Hillary. But I guess consistency isn’t an option.

Bingo. Consistency. It is funny seeing the democrats raise a stink when they did everything in their power to defend, deflect, and obfuscate Hillary’s situation.

This post is funny. You know why.

5 Likes

How’s it funny?

1 Like

Consistency.

Something not being demonstrated here by the left. Where are all the democrats saying this is a non issue, she had a clearance, everything was on the up and up like they did with Hillary?

It’s not that hard.

2 Likes

Umm ok. Still not seeing it.

Uh huh.

10consistencies

Exactly. Clinton was never going to face any repercussions whatsoever. Not even a hand slap.

Not a single lib in this thread has said they didn’t care about Hilary’s email “scandal”

All we are asking for is the same energy from the cons on this issue. If you cared about Hilary, you should care about Ivanka.

Personally I don’t care about this issue…yes both her an Hilary should use officially sanctioned email servers for their government communications. Yes I believe she should be investigated just like Hilary. However unless something serious comes up… they should drop it just like Hilary.

Well, no time like the present for Republicans to show how deadly serious they really are over this. It’s a gift.

So we know that she was conducting official WH business through personal email, and the WH counsels office wasn’t able to review the emails because of the possibility of violating privileged communications with her attorneys, so it was Trump’s attorneys and Ivanka that decided which emails were to be shared.

The House hearings on this will be interesting. They will probably expand it into the President’s cell phone usage as well.

Where have I said otherwise? Still trying to figure out why you’re laughing.

I couldn’t agree more. Appoint Comey to Special Counsel, get Page and Strzok back on the payroll and let’s get to the bottom of it before Christmas.

1 Like

Well we know nothing will be done. Just like the previous investigation. Right?

Sounds eerily familiar.

You guys are pretty sloppy with the facts, and drawing a false equivalence.

You got your 3 years and 8 separate investigations into Clinton emails. You just didn’t get the pre-determined result you had in mind.

After all of that, and the hay that her father made from whipping up the Clinton email investigations, Ivanka can’t use any excuse like convenience, ignorance of the rules, or just being careless.

1 Like

The results are going to be the same. After the Clinton investigation, 99% of all political investigations never result in anything.