But Her Emails - Ivanka Edition

I agree. I’d imagine the White House has a pretty robust IT department. It seems like it would be pretty easy to get and use a secure email.

Oh I agree. I don’t think we should charge her.

But we should loudly chant Lock Her Up and use them as a diversion every time anything remotely negative about a liberal comes up. It’s only fair.

1 Like

And the endless investigations. I almost forgot about those.

Ok, go ahead. Back got.

Heh.

I expect the forthcoming email investigation will expose her role in the brutal events in Benghazi.

1 Like

SOP in this White House.

BY BRANDON CARTER - 09/25/17 08:24 PM EDT

“At least six members of President Trump’s White House have used private email addresses while conducting government business, The New York Times reported Monday evening.”

“Current and former officials say that former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, former chief strategist Stephen Bannon and current advisers Gary Cohn and Stephen Miller sent or received government-related emails on personal email accounts, in addition to two staffers who were previously reported.

The news follows reports that White House senior adviser and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has used a private email for White House business.

A watchdog group said Monday it obtained documents that also showed Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to communicate with a member of the Trump administration.”

That’s funny Mr. Griffin…but Lois would not approve.

I have little doubt moronic republicans all across the country will blow this off like it’s no big deal at all.

Especially the Trump supporters.

1 Like

Pretty funny that you clearly don’t know that was in reference to the handling of classified information and not what is being discussed about Ivanka which only pertains to the violation of federal records rules.

Thanks for that. :rofl:

I’m pretty sure that only Howard Stern can talk about her that way.

Innumerable a holes who voted for this crime family refused to vote for Clinton for this very reason

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you find the rest of Ivanka’s emails.

4 Likes

its time for multiple investigations.
its time for all the trumpers to demand she be locked up.
maybe she can share a cell with he one they want hillary in

I wonder who is already working on her exoneration letter?

The right wing trump militia on this board are patiently waiting for the spin so they can rush back here and posts. This thread should be poppin in the afternoon.

1 Like

This is fun to watch.

When you come to realize that all of the Trump clan are simply not that bright, and have never had to work a hard day in their privileged lives, and had the money and influence to buy their way out of any jam, then it becomes clear how things like this happen. We aren’t dealing with the brightest bulbs in the old chandelier.

3 Likes

I’m all for locking her up. What she did was wrong and she should pay the penalty. Maybe her and Hillary could share the same cell.

Until Hillary is charged, I no longer care about the issue for any one.

I didn’t care about Hillary using a private email account. I don’t care about Ivanka doing the exact same thing. See how consistent I’m being. It’s easy to not be a hypocrite.

1 Like