Breaking: Trump will look 'very strongly' at granting pardon to Edward Snowden

He evolved?

The prospect of losing re-election perhaps? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I doubt that.

And what’s wrong with executing traitors??

Clearly you have not reviewed what Snowden revealed.

The NSA are allowed to monitor two “hops” from the target. That means everyone in communication with Carter Page and everyone in communication with people who had been in communication with Carter Page. That would include the entire Trump campaign and all his advisers and thousands of others.

Neither did Brennan or Clapper.

Maybe the direction in which those spy agencies directed their spying had some effect.

Of course you do. Even though he said he’d look into it despite repeatedly calling for his execution. Because he totally remembered that.

The NSA has nothing at all to do with FISA warrants.

You are conflating agencies.

But who is this supposed to reach?

Who will change their vote to Trump because they like Snowden that much?

One thing that was realized by our intelligence agencies was not to give unlimited access to anyone (especially contractors) when it comes to national security files.

Trump loves the power of the pardon. And I agree with you on the vote issue. However Trump is starting to realize that he has to do anything to help salvage this election. So it is not out of the question. I tend to think that if he does lose the election there will be a host of pardons done before Jan. 20th. And he and his kids will be on that list. Film at eleven.

Of course he loves the pardon - it’s one of the few exercises of his power that is absolute, and can’t be challenged.

Well I am not sure. I have heard that he has been asking the WH lawyers if he can pardon himself. And that is a interesting question. It might raise the question on the ultimate scope of presidential pardon powers. Film at eleven.

Oh, that would be fun.

I hope he tries.

Well here is my wife’s take. We are days away from the election. And Trump is way behind in the polls.
And the lawyers say that he can’t pardon himself. And so he fakes a medical condition and gets some ■■■■■■■ doctor (like the one in NYC) to declare him not able to do his job. And then Pence takes over and pardons him (aka Ford does Nixon). And we move on. I didn’t tell my wife she was crazy to propose this, because after a bit of thought, hell who knows. Film at eleven.

I suspect that the proposed Snowden pardon may also be related to this developing story:

https://twitter.com/Suzi3D/status/1294729254840799232

As Scott Adams would say, it looks like a giant red pill is coming.

Who was this pro-trump journalist that was arrested? Nowhere in that twitter thread does it state the name. Just a bunch of conspiracy theories being spread around without any proof by a wacko NZ journalist now living in Russia.

Looks like this is the same Suzie Dawson.

“Suzie left New Zealand in January 2015 to live in exile in Berlin, and currently resides in Moscow, where she is seeking asylum with her young family. She explained to me how this unimaginable scenario became all too real for Impolitikal”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ae200de4b0d0d07e7c6713/amp

She loves Julian Assange.

I’m pretty sure it’s the same looney-toon from the other thread.

Millie Weaver.

1 Like

Yeah, a giant red pill is coming from a looney-toon who is an Assange BFF and happens to be seeking asylum in Russia. :rofl:

Trump is correct.