Breaking: Trump will look 'very strongly' at granting pardon to Edward Snowden

Dont care what Trumps position of Snowden was before.

I would fully support a pardon for Snowden no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from. The left sure loves them some whistle blower protections, but never said anything about Snowden. Why is that? Perhaps because Obama was president at the time? No, it couldnt be that.

Anyways, if bergdhal served with honor and distinction and had a ceremony in the rose garden, Snowden deserves all that times 10

Obviously resigning and having Pence pardon him would be legal, at least, it worked for Nixon.

You tell me? He blew the whistle on trusted intelligence agencies that were secretly spying on the American people. What did he personally gain by his actions?

I’m with trump on this one. Snowden is a traitor and should be punished as such.

1 Like

How was he a traitor IYO? Trump doesn’t think for me and I’m surprised you’re agreeing with him on this so please fill in the blank? How was he a traitor IYO?

If Snowden, why not Reality Winner too?

Be surprised all you want. I still agree with trump in this instance.

Oh man, I’ve thought of this, but I never thought of it in the context of resigning after losing the election to let Pence take over and release the kraken/pardons.

Why? What did he do to benefit himself? Why should the intelligence agencies be allowed to break our laws and spy on us? If Trump changes his mind and decides to pardon him, do you still agree with him…why…or why not?

We don’t have all the information available to answer that. For all I know Snowden has $10million waiting for him in rubles and bitcoin now.

K…thanks for your consistent, deep thoughts. :sunglasses:

Just because you can’t swim doesn’t mean I have to get out of the deep end.

Seriously, how much money does Snowden have now vs before?

Trump and the rest of America would look pretty dumb to hand out a pardon to snowden when he comes back and drives a Lambo with “Toct!” on the license plate.

Also, Snowden has lent moral support to Reality Winner. If him, why not her too?

He has been removed and isolated from all that he knows and loves. If you don’t know of any cache that he’s received, why do you insinuate it? My happiness comes from those closest to me, not by what money can buy and those who do not understand that, are destined to misery.

Because you’re here imagining he’s pure as the driven snow. I’m going to wonder the opposite, that he’s on the payroll.

Somewhere, I’m sure, someone has collected evidence one way or the other, but like I said:

Didn’t he just get married in Russia? Ya, some isolation.

Hell, my favorite BBQ pit-master opened up a place within site of the Kremlin, Snowden can get some moist Texas brisket just up the street from his apartment, seems comfy enough.

It’s called innocent, till proven guilty. I know that’s not a leftist thingy but it’s how our country is supposed to work? Shame on me for practicing it. I’ve heard and read a lot about Snowden but not once have I heard he made millions exposing the spying of our intelligence agencies. Who paid him this?

May you experience this lonely form of happiness, that you wish upon others. :tumbler_glass: :sunglasses:

He’s admitted to the crime. By the letter of the law he’s ■■■■■■■

What’s being discussed here is a deus ex machina solution to his predicament, and whether he deserves it.

…let’s stick to the immediate discussion which was…he made money doing what he did. That’s what I’m saying there’s no evidence of.

…is what you want to believe. I get it.

Put up…or shut up? What evidence do you have to support your assertion?

I can’t help but think he should have came from Hong Kong back to America and would have probably found himself long ago forgiven and currently beloved.

Instead he went on a weird windy road that ended up with him cradled in the hands of the Kremlin. He made those choices.

The same as you it seems. Do you have his bitcoin wallet address? We can both look together!