Breaking: Postmaster General DeJoy says in that he is suspending operational changes until after the 2020 election

So, the democrats voted to confirm DeJoy. It was unanimous, not 5-2.

Yep, which means he won’t testify next Monday.

1 Like

Ron Bloom is the Vice Chairman and Managing Partner of Brookfield Asset Management. Sound familiar? It should…

Brookfield: inside the $500bn secretive investment firm

An FT investigation into the complex dealings of the group that helped out the Kushners by leasing 666 Fifth Avenue

Brookfield, a global property investor in which the Qatari government has placed investments, struck a deal last year that rescued the Kushner Companies’ 666 Fifth Avenue tower in Manhattan from financial straits.

Donald Moak

Donald Moak was confirmed to become a member of the USPS board in June. He is co-founder of the Moak Group, a public affairs and business consulting firm.

A few years before Moak joined the USPS board, his firm turned to a legal advisor who would join the Trump White House: Stefan Passantino. Passantino, a deputy White House counsel who focused on policing ethics violations by Trump officials, started at the White House in January 201 and departed the administration in 2018.

The Moak Group paid Passantino for what’s described on his White House disclosure report as “legal services.” Moak Group is under a list of almost 70 clients that have paid Passantino over $5,000 in legal fees.

You call me mentally deranged here constantly.

Now back to screaming “unanimous” or some other less than compelling argument.

4 Likes

Not true. I call your posts TDS, because they are. If you want something from, learn the magic word.

Unanimous!

Are they Democrats? Why yes they are.

Did you care when boxes were removed before Trump? No! Nary a peep.

And by the way, the mail is not any slower than it was in May or April.

All this is manufactured poutrage and now it’s gone.

3 Likes

Didn’t claim the vote was 5-2, it said the composition of the board appointed by the Trump administration was 5-2.
.WW, PSHS

And what was the composition of the board from '08-'16?

It’s gone.

On to the next outrage!

That’s nice.
.WW, PSHS

4 Likes

Pelosi is calling in the Fanatics for a post office bill.

Surely we can depend on her to take care of UE enhancement while she’s saving 'Mocracy?

I showed the evidence. The financial entanglements. Scream Democrats and unanimous all you want. As if white collar criming and multi-millionaires and billionaires care one iota about any of that.

2 Likes

Unanimous! Elections have consequences! Pen and phone!

That’s nice.

5 Likes

I don’t care for Donald J. Trump one bit. I so hope he wins a second term.

Tell us in your own words.

1 Like

They are Democrats.

Over 14,000 mail boxes removed.

Dem’s removed 14,000 mail boxes (along with removing sorting machines and cutting worker hours) in a voter suppression drive like the Trump administration during a pandemic when States are moving to increase Mail In voting? When the President says if more people vote it hurts his chances.

Who knew.
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

Oh nice.

2 Likes

That’s nice.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thank you.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

That’s nice.

The Great Post Office Panic of 2020.

The Great Post Office Hoax of 2020.
Yep, that’s the ticket.