Breaking: Postmaster General DeJoy says in that he is suspending operational changes until after the 2020 election

Seriously? :rofl:
Looks like the bus is coming for DeJoy. :rofl:

Indeed. This is spot-on.

2 Likes

Well, he did reference crying like little kids. So if the shoe fitsā€¦

:man_shrugging:

Credit card that someone in my office was waiting for took 10 days.

Allan

DeJoy folded like a cheap suit under the threat of Congressional hearings. That was a land-speed record in cowardice.

And of course now Trump is gonna stomp on him too, because thereā€™s no one he hates more than people who do what he wants.

3 Likes

Anyone whoā€™s ever shopped online I guess.

Folded like a cheap tent.

Allan

1 Like

I donā€™t think it was the Congressional hearings, to be honest. I think it was the IG Investigation that was opened. I donā€™t think DeJoy is long for this post. His conflicts of interest were already astronomical, as he stood to benefit massively financially from a collapse of the USPS. I would not be shocked to learn he ends up under criminal investigation or indictment even. Which of course makes him a perfect fit for this most corrupt administration in modern American politics.

2 Likes

DeJoy was specifically appointed to destroy the USPS right before this election. He should be investigated, indicted and sent to prison for a while.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1295103067189399552?s=21

1 Like

:rofl: Yeah! Letā€™s do that!

He was unanimously confirmed by the Board of Governors. And what do we know about them?

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/national-releases/2020/0506-bog-announces-selection-of-louis-dejoy-to-serve-as-nations-75th-postmaster-general.htm

Quite a bit actuallyā€¦

Most members of the U.S. Postal Serviceā€™s board of governors have numerous ties to the Republican Party as well as President Donald Trumpā€™s associates and administration.

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy himself was a prolific fundraiser for Trump and the Republican Party before he landed the top USPS job in June. The board members were all appointed by Trump.

Unanimously.

3 Democrats sit on the board.

Name them

2 Likes

My mistake - two

Ron Bloom
Donald Moak

Unanimous

Next time say please.

How far you want to go back? You want all the stuff put back that was taken out during the last administration or is it just because it is Trump?

Trumpian logic. Cripple an agency that 91 percent of America views favorably.

1 Like

1. That there are 7 current voting members (1 Postmater Genreal, 6 Governors) out of the 11 possible possitions.

2. That 5 of the 7 are Republicans.

3. All terms started after Trump came into office, so they sit on the Board because of his placement.
    .WW, PSHS

And two of them are democrats and DeJoy was unanimous.

He didnā€™t vote for his own confirmation.

So?

The Trump Administration has control of the USPS. 5 to 2 with 4 seats left unfilled.
.WW, PSHS

Lol trump will make him the scapegoat and fire him Friday evening.