Breaking: Postmaster General DeJoy says in that he is suspending operational changes until after the 2020 election

Winning. :+1:

5 Likes

Winning is nice.

:+1:

1 Like

And when he loses. You hope will go up in flames.

Allan

Naw. I don’t get upset about Presidents. It’s actually easier to be a critic than supporter of whoever is in office.

1 Like

True. It’s easier to be on the offensive than defensive.

Allan

1 Like

to what time frame? Just under Trump or go back under Bama and have the one’s removed under him restored as well?

last couple packages I’ve gotten. Fedex to USPS (last mile) have been a day early.

1 Like

Yup. Basically. After the election they won’t give a crap what happens to the post office for at least 2 years (mid term elections).

So…

You do care.

1 Like

1 Like

I care about the policies and the tears, in that order. I won’t be voting for him.

Vets aren’t as lucky.

“The VA acknowledged the change in an email to a veterans group called Disabled Vets of America after it raised the issue on behalf of patients who had reported significant delays in receiving medication from USPS in recent weeks amid a nationwide slowdown, according to a copy of the correspondence reviewed by CNN”

2 Likes

Funny I just got mine 3 days after ordering them just last week.

1 Like

Anecdote is not the singular of data.

Whether specific individuals got their ■■■■ on time or not is not really helpful.

I would be more interested in actual data.

1 Like

Details, details. But let’s just yell Trump’s Fault!!! instead.

VA has experienced an influx in mail-order prescriptions during the coronavirus pandemic as entry restrictions at facilities have prevented large numbers of patients from refilling their medications in person, a regional VA official told CNN.

Still, VA spokesperson Christina Noel told CNN that the department as always used a variety of prescription delivery methods to ensure timely delivery," **and insisted that those delivered via USPS “are averaging less than three days delivery time.”

“More than 95% of VA prescriptions delivered via UPS next day service have been on time,” she added, noting that the department “continually monitors prescription delivery times throughout the country.”

1 Like

well another outrage bites the dust.

1 Like

The USPS is the newest club they are using.

Don’t watch this hand, watch that hand.

1 Like

lucky you. mine have gone from early to late.

Perhaps he realised that he might face prosecution and potentially gaol if he continued to follow his initial course of action.