Breaking: Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador

Yeah, I just cannot imagine why she’s doing this. She really seemed to love her job too. Of all the names that people speculated about resigning or being let go, hers never seemed to come up.

I’m very disappointed.

See ya later lib.

4 Likes

Sessions gave up his.

You dont even know why yet…what if she had cancer?
Here is a wonderful thought…wait till you hear the reasons before getting all butthurt

And a “treasonous scoundrel”. Lol.

Graham isn’t Sessions. Sessions had wanted to be AG for years. Not sure Graham had similar ambitions.

Besides, Graham has a new job to do. Campaign against red state Dems.

We’ll see.

Donald Trump. The most powerful politician in our country.

She totally might, a lot depends on how the Mueller investigation pans out.

I can hear him now: “Nasty Nikki”.

2 Likes

Graham is pretty stridently ruling it out.

Some are speculating that this was because she was the anonymous OP-ed author as well, but that doesn’t really track.

So I guess we’ll have to wait and find out what the reasoning was.

3 theories according to CNN.

1. She got edged out by the likes of Bolton and Pompeo
It’s no secret that the national security adviser and secretary of state, respectively, are foreign policy hard-liners. And that while Haley was outwardly very tough within the UN (and the Trump administration), she was reportedly a voice urging more moderation – and toeing the preferred line of establishment Republicans – in private.

2. She needed to make some money
According to Haley’s 2018 financial disclosure, she reported a significant number of outstanding debts, including somewhere between $25,000 and $65,000 in credit cards, a mortgage in excess of $1 million and a line of credit between $250,000 and $500,000.

3. She wants to run for president

Rats, sinking ships, sith lords, etc… etc…

Well there is this, but I’m not sure how far it will go.

Haley is politically ambitious. Once republicans get through this trailer park/multiple baby mamas/adultry/money laundering era of its history, people like her will be stars. Christians will start pretending they didn’t support Trump and that Christianity matters again. Family values voters will do something similar. One of them will even run on lowering the national debt.

3 Likes

I heard Trump has known for 6 months she was leaving at the end of the year.

I’m thinking this is a big meh.

I heard he had a plan better than Obamacare.

Still a big meh as far as I am concerned.

I know y’all want something to hang your tattered star on right now, but this isn’t going to be it.

I doubt that she loved her job.

Photos of his cabinet could be posted on milk cartons.