Breaking: Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador

She’s done a great job, I wonder what other great person Trump will get to fill the job.

The person would be someone in the WH not someone like Haley who works outside more.

Kanye West.

Guess he’s taking questions after the Haley announcement. Just heard him lie again about US Steel opening up 8 plants.

He truly lives in his own reality…and his followers seem to believe in it too.

Trump. Always on message.

Trump is Great
All the time
All the time
Trump is Great

“Speaking in the Oval Office alongside President Trump, who accepted the resignation, Haley said she would serve through the end of 2018. She preemptively sought to mute speculation she might run against her old boss, stressing that she will support Trump and will not campaign for the White House in 2020.”

I acknowledged the same thing earlier in the thread. Haley should consider running against Donald, IMO. If she doesn’t, no bother. She’s already shown her true colors by agreeing to work with this administration.

I like her too.

1 Like

Is Trump derangement syndrome so bad you even need to comment on how he is sitting?

At least he’s not putting his feet up on the desk, or wearing a tan suit or mom jeans, or using dijon mustard…

3 Likes

I was really surprised to hear this news. I really like Haley and thought she was one of the best in the administration. Her resignation seems to come out of the blue as well, of all the people we thought might resign her name certainly wasn’t one that came up.

And she seemed to be doing a great job as UN Ambassador and loved her job.

It doesn’t make sense.

He’s probably as competent as Jared. Let’s hear him out :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah something is probably up. Or she’s just prepping for 2020.

She’s not running in for pres 2020.

If she does it will be the end of her political career.

No, thats dumb. She’s NOT going to primary Trump.

If Trump fires Sessions after the midterms and Graham becomes AG, this makes a lot of sense.

Why would Graham give up his Senate job to be AG? At the very most, he’d have 6 years in the job. He can be SC Senator as long as he likes.

Some of the speculation seems ridiculous to me, such as Haley primarying Trump in 2020. That won’t happen either.

1 Like

she looks healthy, when I first heard I thought it might be for health reasons.

And Graham said he wasn’t going to join Trump administration.

She made a good name for herself. Her resume looks as good as it’s going to. Time to go. Industry and international business firms pay better.