Breaking: Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador

I heard he didn’t.

She did go from two term SC governor right into the job at the UN. She may have just hit her burned out level.

Uh…many political appointees are coming from other jobs, including elected office. “I’m tired” is not a good look. Of course, none of this has anything to do with an ethics violation or a president who undermines his people.

She’s going to run for something. She’s got foreign policy experience on her resume now.

Your permanent negativity and doom and gloom hate Trump rhetoric, is what is tiresome.

1 Like

Nice ad hominem!

Are you in the right thread?

Too bad, Haley has been doing a great job.

I doubt it will happen, but PLEASE #3. Come 2020, listening to Donald (and the punditry class, and Trumpistan in general) turn on her and assign her one of his low IQ insult monikers will be worth tuning into the entire election freak show.

I realize you’ve found a new love for Trump lately with the Kavenaugh thing, but this is simply a forum where we comment on stuff, including Trump looking like he is crapping on a toilet.

1 Like

I heard he was going to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Naw not really people on milk carton are missing cause someone misses them and want them found, can you name one person that is from his cabinet that is/was missed.

Hey - maybe Haley is going to take on the job of collecting that check from Mexico so Trump can start his little wall.

I think a ton of people on this board are going to miss trump’s crooks and idiots.

Trump told reporters that Haley did “an incredible job” and is a “fantastic person.” He said she had told him six months ago that she wanted to take a break “maybe at the end of the year.”

I already responded to this and for some reason it was deleted. What I said was:

Ya got me. I always believe trump.