Breaking: Nikki Haley steps down as UN ambassador

No details as to why, but Trump has accepted her resignation.

President Trump accepted Nikki Haley’s resignation as UN ambassador, Fox News has confirmed. It’s unclear why Haley resigned. The former governor of South Carolina was confirmed as UN Ambassador four days after Trump was inaugurated in January 2017. Trump is expected to speak at the Oval Office at 10:30 a.m. This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

1 Like

Eh, it’s not unclear at all why she resigned. Trump knee-capped her earlier this year when she announced the sanctions on Russia and he walked them back the next day making her look like a fool on the world stage. Since then her word means nothing making her position meaningless really.

1 Like

He wouldn’t be boasting about it if it were on bad terms.

That’s what I’m thinking. He’s not afraid of punching down.

She’s probably tired of the mixed signals.

Maybe she’s confused.

Yeah, she just mis-remembers.

Drain the swamp!

Another filthy establishment Republican gone!

Can Ivanka take her position? How about Don Jr? What about the winner from Season 3 of The Apprentice?

3 Likes

Another swamp dweller biting the dust.

Wow - didn’t see that one coming. Rosenstein stays and Hayley sets sail. I guess they decided to throttle the speed at which the swamp is drained??

It would make for great entertainment to see Trump put Ivanka forward as a potential replacement.

2 things.

1. She’s running.

2. Why replace her? If the UN is as pointless as Republicans say it is, leave the position vacant.

1 Like

I hope her health is alright.

I imagine Nikki will have to sign a NDA on the way out.

She looks excited to be leaving. Can’t blame her.

Why does Trump so often sit like he’s taking a dump on a toilet?

4 Likes

Haley’s replacement!

2 Likes

It’s where he does his most memorable work.

3 Likes

Trump looks like hes trying to take a dump on that chair…such focus. I think she’s taking time off to ponder running in the primary against the sitting president. That’s what I think.

What’s the over/under that she is “anonymous”?