Breaking News: Under US law there is no President-Elect until at least December 14

Trumpism is fascism.

When Trumpists fail at the polls, they will not turn on the tenets of Trumpism, they will turn on Democracy.

This is not hypothetical. We see it in this week.

1 Like

Let me know when they start burning and looting ok?

His definition of “illegal” needs some work, obviously.

Actually, there is no formal President-elect until Congress certifies the election on January 6th, 2021.

At which time it will still be Biden 306, Trump 232.

5 Likes

Got any evidence, ANY EVIDENCE, of anything like that that is even within orders of magnitude of changing the actual results?

I know that Trumpists tried to throw over 100,000 votes into the incinerator merely because they were deposited in approved drop boxes.

This is what I know about the intent of these actions.

Any evidence there’s enough of this to change the result?

Any?

Why are people surprised when Trump does EXACTLY the same ■■■■ he did as a private citizen?

Rack up debt, stiff the little guy, and get lawyers to bail him out.

In this instance, he has done much the same, except for he thought his personal lawyers (Barr, Barret, etc.) could swing him the election.

Is that your standard? Fascists try to do things within the rules, mostly. Following orders for the verisimilitude of legitimacy.

So, nobody should care if late ballots are being counted if it won’t change the outcome? Have to disagree.

Any evidence that even that that is happening?

I am for them all being counted if they are legal. Trump doesn’t see it that way.

From Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot postmark problem, USPS says there’s room for error | Fox News

A spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Secretary of State said that in this specific scenario, it will be presumed that ballots were postmarked by Election Day absent evidence that indicates otherwise.

“Under the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling that allows the three-day extension, ballots with no postmark or an illegible postmark are presumed to have been postmarked by the Election Day deadline, unless there is evidence the ballot was mailed after the deadline,” the spokesperson said.

That ok by you? Because it’s not by me. Whether or not it would change the outcome.

How do you know they’re late ballots?

Nice one. No postmark, no sale, sorry. It’s not whether we know they are late, it’s there is no evidence they aren’t without a post mark.

They’re following the Supre Court’s instructions by your own quote.

I know it won’t stop the butthurt and the gnashing of teeth that you must somehow believe this election illegitimate.

It is not.

Joe Biden is the president-elect by a substantial margin.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court isn’t the final arbiter.

Court’s instruction.
Or do you prefer they ignore the court.

You good with Trump suing his way to a victory even though the electoral college has him getting decimated?

I am good with him pursuing any legal avenue he chooses in the court, that’s what they are there for. I don’t think it will change the outcome, but he’s entitled to give it a shot.

That’s their plan.

They really care nothing about the will of the people or the way our Republic has that expressed.

I dunno, the proof has been posted here many times. :blush: