Breaking News: Under US law there is no President-Elect until at least December 14

They tried to attack the Convention Center in Philadelphia.

They doxxed a vote counter in Michigan who now has gotten death threats because he was accused of throwing out ballots (he was throwing out instruction sheets).

They’ve threatened counting stations from Pennsylvania to Nevada.

They threatened the governor of Michigan with a kidnapping/death plot.

Good enough?

No, you have taken that upon yourself by arrogating the power to conclude these votes illegitimate.

1 Like

Did you accuse Al Gore and his supporters of the same?

I like the avvie. Although despite my personal beliefs, I find it quite humorous.

1 Like

Same with your avvie.

1 Like

There were a couple thousand of these ballots.

Go ahead…go after them…it won’t make a difference.

If I were to list every illegal act carried out by the left recently, I’d need a hell of a lot more space than you just used.

1 Like

Ah so it’s a numbers game?

You’re excused because you’ve done it less?

And these attacks were in the context of the post being responded to…that many Trump supporters when Trump loses are turning against Democracy as opposed to accepting defeat.

Who began enumerating, me, or you?

That says a lot about the cult of Trump. He has laid the foundation of delegitimizing our electoral process since the early days of his very first campaign. The result is that most of his supporters think if he doesn’t win, there must have been cheating.

It is disappointingt to me that his supporters have allowed him to drag them so far down this unpatriotic path.

2 Likes

I don’t think that at all, frankly I was expecting him to get creamed.

Nobody was enumerating until you did.

These posts were in response to Trump supporters turning against democracy as opposed to accepting defeat.

If the two were in this exact same scenario as we are in today, yes. But to compare the two is disingenuous at best. in 2000, we were talking about fewer than 600 votes in one state. Trump has been annihilated by a margin exponentially greater than 600 votes.

He lost.

He’s just a lil bitch who can’t take it like a man.

2 Likes

Lol, yes, you were.

I am surpirsed you could’t see this coming then. Even during the primaries before his first win, he declared anything other than total victory a result of rigged elections. He has played y’all like a fiddle time and time again.

See what coming?

If you want to protect the integrity of our process you’d have far greater effect spending your time convincing the guy in the White House to concede gracefully and to commit to a peaceful, transparent, and helpful transition of power.

He likely will not, but it would be the single greatest thing he, and you, could go to protect our electoral process and the outcome it is intended to provide.

That Trump would destroy his own credibility and patriotism by calling into question our election process.

It is protected. Trump has y’all believing it’s not. That is demostrably false, but the more he says it, the more his followers believe it. He’s been saying it for years. Cult of Trump.

Lol, you think I have the Presidents ear or something?