Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

:rofl:

Awfully quiet in here from the usual defenders of Trump. Probably because Rush keeps telling them all that this has nothing to do with Trump. The Cohen stuff was all really bad, but nothing to do with Trump. As if the criminal conspiracy Prosecutors alleged, have corroborating evidence of, and now multiple participants in the scheme admitting to, just does not exist. What poor, delusional cultists.

Well, of course, all of this still means that all of these investigations are a bunch of nothingburgers.

Right?

Guys?

Turns around, sees that everyone is gone

Oh, now I feel like the Duck Dynasty guy in the boat talking about gay people.

2 Likes

It looks like they are. A trump appointed Southern District of NY.

Looks like there is a 2nd member of the campaign that was in on this too. Someone else is going to be going to prison here as well, in addition to Cohen and potentially Trump. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/SpicyFiles/status/1072932832333443072

There are not enough Trump supporters on enough forums denying all of this.

I need more tears.

The tears are salty, which makes me thirsty–for more tears.

6 Likes

Hmm, I can’t guess who that could be.

Are they doing all of this just to make Christmas super wonderful for all of us?

2 Likes

Well, most of us.

And because I am currently driving up to Maine I won’t be able to be active in this conversation but I do want to say this.

To all of those on the side of Fantasy that the President did nothing wrong.

I want to be generous. I want this to be your off ramp heading into crazy town. I want there to be sanity again.

So please realize just how bad this is for the President and what all of the news means without spin. It means that we know that the President directed people to commit Federal Crimes. We know that Manafort was in contact with Kilimnik in order to curry favor with a Putin Ally. When we find out who (Redacted) is… then the ■■■■ will probably hit the fan real hard.

We are likely to find out that there was indeed some level of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian Intelligence.

We are likely to find out that there has been decades of money laundering going on with the Trump Organization.

So… this is me being kind. I am offering a life boat. I hope that you take it.

Because the one thing that I would love to see happen is that after all of this is over I would love for people who believe in the fantasy call up the various members of the CEC and the various talking heads and ask “Why were you lying to me this whole time?”

11 Likes

It was in August 2015. Who was on the campaign back then who would have had skin in the game? Kushner? Don Jr.? Lewandowski and/or Bossie?

Has to be Don jr.

2 Likes

I’m going with Lewandowski.

1 Like

Y’all are going to be shocked at the end of this thing when you find out that Eric is the real Keyser Soze mastermind behind all this.

1 Like

I would very much like everyone to double down on defending him and ride or die to the very end.

5 Likes

And now this…

https://twitter.com/SpicyFiles/status/1072935288568246277

Which means that the DOJ will be able to keep AMI in their back pocket until 09/2021.

1 Like

This.

10arrestedterroristsand/orchiefofstaffcandidates

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

Amen.

Although that won’t stop them from blaming Trump on liberals, calling Trump a liberal, swearing they never really supported him, that he is completely separate from “conservatism”(sic) or the GOP. They’ll be yelling this ■■■■ from their lifeboats. You know it.

3 Likes

According to these numbnuts, it’s all about TDS, facts be damned.

Oh I know. I’m gonna be there shooting holes in the lifeboats.

4 Likes