Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

We had one here deflecting to Hillary, but that’s about it. I think the rest are breathing through a paper bag.

3 Likes

One of them was just talking about something Bill Clinton did over a decade ago in another thread.

I guess this is the part of the story when large groups of people start muttering incoherently.

1 Like

There will be no self realization or reflection by any trump supporter… absolutely nothing in their character shows they will ever admit they were wrong…

They will one day just start outright lying and saying they never supported trump and it was all a vast left wing conspiracy that got trump elected and it was only liberals that supported him…

All while they blindly supporting the next person that they fell un love with and this time he actually will govern as a true conservative and finally put obama and hillary and have the liberals in jail…

They will not only learn nothing but adamantly deny there is anything to be learned…

3 Likes

I can’t lie, even when all this weird Russian ■■■■ surfaced after the election I still thought that at best they might pinch a bunch of guys on tax evasion and decimate the Trump Organization and maybe-maybe-get an impeachment without conviction like Clinton.

But this is the real deal isn’t it? This is a real Watergate. Welcome to the wrong side of history, fellas.

4 Likes

A cursory glance on the boards has a smattering still here, posting in the caravan thread and the Trump declared terrorists were caught thread. But they are avoiding the reality and gravity of this bombshell like the plague. Interesting… :thinking:

According to some of them, we should be concerned about real guns blazing if Trump is brought down.

1 Like

What a proud day for Trump supporters! LOL!!! What scum.

1 Like

Didn’t Cohen have 3 legal clients?

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it is Tommy. This is very much the real Watergate - Idiocy version.

1 Like

Wont matter… they will ignore any attempt to be called out on it…they will just keep repeating that they never supported trump and anything else is a liberal fake news lie…

This isnt even the first or second or even third time it happened… it always happens…

2 Likes

Getting out of their hoverrounds may be too much of a chore when Civil War II breaks out. :rofl:

4 Likes

Gulliani threatend violent rioting if trump.is impeached…

Just remember those of us of the conservative stripe who were anti-Trump before it was cool to be anti-Trump… :wink:

8 Likes

Only three years! Nothing burger!

I imagine they’re already stocking their command and control centers with a large supply of Jitterbug phones.

2 Likes

Fat donald threatened yesterday there would revolts if he got impeached.

Hmmmm. Why would he say that? I mean, unless there was reason for him to be impeached.

I’m starting to wonder if impeachment will actually bring a round of violence. With the president and one of his top lawyers openly encouraging it. This country right now…

1 Like

Preach it brother! :clap:

4 Likes

There are some scary alt-right extermeist groups out there.