BREAKING: A deal to avoid a govt shutdown has been agreed in principle

She’s just pulling out of a terrible Bowling Green Massacre flashback. She’ll look fine in a moment.

1 Like

The big win is the country knows dems are for open borders and are willing to release criminal aliens onto the American people…

So which poll asks the question I posed? Because that is your assertion.

Why generalizing again?

In Trump We Trust is hammering the President again, which is unsurprising.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1095373889113251841

Yellow New Deal. :rofl:

1 Like

Coulter must have another book coming out soon.

Expect some drastic action by Trump after he sees this. Ann runs him like a rented mule.

1 Like

I think she is trying to save face over her decision to give so much adulation to Trump.

I disagree. They had a falling out apparently. Trump stopped following her on Twitter, and bashed her to the press a couple of weeks ago when he caved on the shutdown and re-opened the government. Now, Rush and our host are another story. They have the President’s ear and he likely bends to their will.

We shall see. Though Trump and Ann may not be cool with each other, he desperately needs her audience.

Meh. He needs Sean and Rush’s listeners/followers more in my opinion. Even with the first backtrack he made when he reversed his willingness to sign the legislation that the Senate passed by voice vote, I believe he did that because of Rush and not Coulter. She just happened to be saying what Rush was saying at the time, and because of her “shock-jock” status, the media ran with her as one of the instrumental voices that forced Trump’s hand.

Wat?

“I accepted the first one (shutdown) and I’m proud about what we accomplished because people learned all about the problems on the southern border.”

And no one changed their minds.

“This (another shutdown) would be totally on the Democrats.”

Wat? There’s a bipartisian deal that only YOU can prevent happening.

Maybe a coincidence, but he does need all the support he can get. In any case, he’s shown a propensity to bend to the will of an unhinged media.

1 Like

On this we are in agreement. He is the CEC President. Which is terrifying, because it shows how vacuous of a leader he truly is.

So many people talked about this during his campaign. The feedback loop was so evident a person would have to be blind not to see it. Zero substance, just slogan after slogan reported on by the CEC with subsequent commentary by Trump about how much press he was getting followed by press about his commentary.

1 Like

That is a good description. It is a vicious cycle.

He lost 2 points between yesterday’s Rasmussen poll and today’s.

Hopefully President Coulter will weigh in soon on what Trump should do.

2 Likes

I’m more interested in hearing what Sean ends up saying on this. Are you or anyone else able to listen to our host’s show today? I’m not unfortunately.

Unfortunately I will not been able to listen to the host’s show today. Also hoping someone can come in this thread and fill us in.

1 Like