BREAKING: A deal to avoid a govt shutdown has been agreed in principle

Hell of a quote there Pard

The only people that believe that are the small majority of people who already believed that.

2 Likes

Its like promising supreme stuffed crust puzza but only giving half a slice of bread. #winning

1 Like

As long as Trump supporters (at least the ones who wanted a wall) now think there’s a wall, or will be a wall, whatever works. Not like they’ll actually head down and look for themselves.

1 Like

So when are we thinking Trump will declare that national emergency? Or is it not an emergency anymore?

Trump supporters believe anything and everything the Liar-In-Chief tells them. They are even going to believe what he said last night about the shut-down being a good thing since it educated the public on border security. And they will continue to believe that he is the greatest negotiator in history even after he looks like a complete fool with the deal he got.

3 Likes

NASA says so. Check out this link and become an expert.

She has. Wonder how scared Trump is right now.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1095373889113251841

NASA is deep state

1 Like

Or a bunch of people holding hands across the border. Red rover style. That 1.375 billion wont provide much more. If theres gonna be a wall…do it but do it right.

Yes human have no effect on their environment

They can hire a whole 3 border agent with that much money.

I heard part of his show. Here is a rough synopsis:

“He didn’t cave, he is just going to outflank the Democrats. He is going to sign this “deal”, taking the 1.3 billion that it contains, and then declare a national emergency to take 900 million (that Congress has lawfully authorized and earmarked for other purposes) and apply that to wall construction. Sure, the Democrats will take him to court, but Donnie is no slouch and will get the Supreme Court to rule in his favor that this is really an emergency*.”

• though it wasn’t an emergency for 2 years during which the flaccid GOP had control of government.

He then had Moscow Mark Meadows and Gym Jordan on to discuss this bigly tactic. They all agreed that it was foolproof and the Fat Donald is bigly good at negotiating and is a “counter-puncher” that has two black eyes, a broken nose and 5 missing front teeth.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Post of the day.

Thanks for the colorful synopsis! That was a great read!!

Victory!

2 Likes

I’m literally dizzy from the spin.

I’m still wondering how in the hell he conned every one of his supporters, by promising that Mexicans would pay for the wall.

He could do both. Accept the deal. Get our 55 miles, then declare a national emergency and go for the rest. That would be my play.

How much “wall” beyond those 55 miles will be built before the 2020 election?