Boiling point...why hasn't Trump impeached yet?

You are going farther and farther off the deep end all the time. :rofl: :rofl:

You are setting yourself up for a big disappointment.

No that would be everyone who fell for the Russian collusion hoax.

No hoax here like the Russian collusion hoax!

Only 4. I bet if they look harder you will find hundreds…

Q is dead.

What’s your full real name?

The word is losing, not loosing.

Must be tough living with that Russian collusion hoax let down.:rofl:

That stink will surround them forever.

Not nearly as bad as the stench of Trump on The New Republican’s breath.

1 Like

Don’t forget the 10 ongoing investigations contained within the Mueller Report.

Given you thought it was embarrasing (sic) rather than the correct spelling of embarrassing it is unlikely that 57Nomad would use you as the definitive source for lessons in spelling.

If you recall, the cry to impeach Obama was loud and proud from so called conservatives and nothing happened.

Over the last few administrations impeachment has become a buzz word and thrown around so much that just like the word “treason” it has no meaning.

People that make those sorts of petty spelling corrections are making more of a statement about there own early life embarrassments.

When you’re talking about how much smarter you are…then you open yourself up to that ridicule…or are you special?

If you’re going to join the internet grammar police, spelling division, you should pick meaningful examples, not trite silliness.

I really don’t give a ■■■■ what you think of me…I just laugh at elitist attitude in thinking you’re better then I.

The stench of Trump will orbit the Loyalists for many years.

Dump him? Can you not hear the banging and clanging of that big, beautiful, high, steel southern wall going up?

No nor can anyone else.