Boiling point...why hasn't Trump impeached yet?

Put in your hearing aids and then say…thank you Smyrna.

I do not need the assistance of an hearing aid to know that Trump lies. For example, Trump lied that Mexico would pay for the wall. Similarly, I know that Trump lied about where his father was born saying on multiple occasions that his father was born in Germany.

I wonder why the Trump acolytes don’t question why Trump lies about where his father was born. I wonder why the Trump acolytes don’t question why Trump is ashamed that his father was born in the USA.

I don’t think they share the lefts conviction that he is the things I mentioned.

Their, not there.

1 Like

Ash heap of history? Oh yeah, you mean where Obama’s legacy was placed after he left office?

Have you learnt how to spell embarrassing yet?

Obama is history at this point. This thread is about Trump - the guy who is actually still in office.

I realize time can kind of get away from us sometimes, but it’s helpful to stay abreast of current events.

You wanted him to stare into the ash heap of history, I was just pointing him in the right direction.

Have you put in your hearing aids yet?

I refer you to my previous answer in its entirety.

Not to worry. I plan to help him find it himself next November.

Then he and Obama can be two peas in a pod.

I couldn’t understand your Aussie dialect. :sunglasses:

Someone on here might be able to help you

You wield that 1/270,000,000 power to determine the outcome like a boss.

cause he didnt do anything as president that is a high crime or misdemeanor
thats why.
TRUMP IS NUMBER ONE
OBAMA IS NUMBER NONE
AND DONT YOU FORGET IT

Donald befouls himself (and Republicans/conservatives by association) on a daily basis, and Trumpists are confounded:

yuno

Yes it is?:rofl:

This is entertaining watching people try to ignore the failure of those in the Democratic Part and their Russian hoax.

Giddy up little pony🤣

They see too many those short coming of Trumps in themselves and don’t want to admit it.

Little pony, little pony jump through the hoop.