Boiling point...why hasn't Trump impeached yet?

Trump should be impeached and convicted.

He won’t be because the majority of his supporters could watch Trump punch their significant others in the face and it still wouldn’t change their minds. It doesn’t matter if Democrats want him gone. The only feasible way of doing that is winning the election next year.

1 Like

Are you able to articulate when those trails will commence and who will be the accused? If you are able articulate those details; here and now would be the deal forum? I am sure there would be many who would be interested.

You shouldn’t even have to ask. Just ignore it, it isn’t worth pondering over.

I suspect that most don’t proof read their posts, including me,so I think it is reasonable to allow a poster to r-visit their posts.

And the traitors will be locked up in our brand new federal prisons in the Territory Of Greenland.

If the dems are smart, they’ll put their time and effort into taking Trump down in flames in November 2020 - then let the SDNY deal with him.

And, frankly, I think the GOP would be a hell of a lot better off with such an outcome.

Impeaching him just makes him a martyr. He doesn’t deserve that honor.

2 Likes

I agree. He needs to be humiliated at the voting booths. Impeaching him just gives the Trumpist Rage fuel. They’re already unhinged enough. Let them stare into the ash heap of history knowing there’s no way out of it. I want to hear his self-obsessed whining about losing for a few years before his heart explodes.

1 Like

lol i love these posts

kinda embarrassing that the thread lives on huh?

i’d be surprised if trump weren’t impeached

Rep. Rashida (We’re Gonna Impeach That Mother ■■■■■■ ) Tlaib (D-MI)
begs to differ

Trump supporters still desperate for this.

Nobody wants a martyr

And the cooler heads will see it will see it doesn’t happen. :grin:

Trump supporters are desperate for anything to avert the debacle coming in to Repubs in Nov 2020.

1 Like

I suggest you pay attention to Huber, Horowitz and Durham like everyone else.

The Mueller hoax was not worth pondering over but the half dozen investigations in to Obama and his Deepstate traitors should be!

whoa whoa take eas…,

oh right she actually said that

no wonder she represents for the left and dems in congress

1 Like

Trump supporters look forward to the face of the Democratic Party “Obama” being on trial in 2020, attempted coups have consequences !

Who Huber? Last I heard his picture is on milk carton…Horowitz?

The guy that write 435 page of bias in FBI only conclude no bias effected their decision…but then claim on page 60 of Comey report that bias influenced Comey?

Durham? He’s going to be nothing more then publicity prop.

Keep in mind…if they deem FISA process is corrupt what will that do to all the cases that went through the FISA system?

It puts every case they had into question…not going to happen IMO.

They obviously looked into it and found only four counts of fisa abuse. We will see when his investigation is over.