Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

Welcome to my world.

1 Like

What thread was that

I’m in the same world

Soooooooooooooooooo…………………………

That’s the best you’ve got?

And you wonder why I rarely bother to provide supporting documentation. LIBs only accept their like minded source material. Nothing else will do.

The narrative is that unless I can use like minded LW source material to make my case I needn’t bother . With that kind of lunacy, why would I bother to waste my time?

It works for you, but somehow when I use this tactic it’s no longer a valid. Hmm. Seems a little hypocritical.

Keep repeating your RW talking points. I for one will never ask you for documentation of your talking points since I almost always know where they come from anyway. You guys are extremely predictable.

I bought my copy today. Looking forward to reading it.

I don’t want to say prepare to be disappointed, but you already know everything that’s in it. It’s just confirmation of everything you’ve already heard. It’s stunning in a sense that I’ve been so desensitized to the crazy that any single anecdote in it, if applicable to another President, would have brought down an administration.

I don’t trust anyone who believe “the new media” Fox News either. Give me the proven truthtellers like NBC, NYT and the WashPost.

You might want to look a little harder into some of those cases.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………

Nothing to see.

'xcept

wishing and hoping.

have you read the book yet?

Reading it now.

what’s the most interesting part so far?

I just got started. I’m reading about Trump’s chaotic campaign. Nothing I haven’t read in other books and certainly no surprise.

What’s a single anecdote from the campaign?

You’ve lost me???

It’s good. Much more readable than Wolfe’s. And even page 3 of the prologue is intriguing…who wrote the draft? :slight_smile:

Written much better than Wolfe, that’s for sure.

So much better. I didn’t want to put it down.