Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

Even if it gets through the House, there is no way you get the required number of votes in the Senate. Too many Republicans are terrified of the monstrous base they helped create.

27% is the magic number.

Oh I do. Please 'peach him. Or use section 4 of the 25th. I don’t care.

140 days

Yes. And why we are pretty much screwed long term no matter what happens with Trump. Fox News, Breitbart, and conservative talk radio will still be around blatantly lying and brainwashing the next generation.

1 Like

That won’t work for me. Get him!

Me either. This one, and Game Change, I bought. Oh, and the Michael Wolfe one about Trump. Still thinking about Russian Roulette and Everything Trump Touches Dies, lol.

Just wondering … what were the other two?

Fake news…

How do you know?

Tommy, go digital. Books are much cheaper and you can carry them around on your phone. I love them that way.

I don’t think it will make a shred of difference to them, it never has in the past

Nah. He’s the current incarnation of Republicanism and Conservatism. They’re the ones that need to get him. Keep their own house in order. Won’t happen otherwise.

And it won’t happen because, well, “Fifth Avenue” rule.

1 Like

I was thinking of posting a similar comment but you jes about summed it up. If third grader Nellie Sharp scribbled a piece for teacher saying Trump sucks the guys on here would gobble it up. “See. SEE!!”

new congress/senate?

:rofl: good one.

Woodward books are different. They shape the narrative like no other current affairs books.

I finished Russian Roulette. It’s good, but it sounds like Woodward has even more. I liked Game Change. Haven’t bought the Rick Wilson book yet. Also about halfway through the Michael Wolff book. I liked Russian Roulette better.

And you can at least count on the guy to make sure his book isn’t filled with blatant inaccuracies like the one from Michael Wolfe.

Oh, it’s true. If it weren’t conservatives would have done something about it by now. They haven’t.

1 Like

Hurts my eyes. Been thinking about getting a Paperwhite but haven’t yet. Also I haven’t spent twenty years assembling a two thousand book library to just give up.

1 Like