Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

Trump supporters better start taking their vitamins. They’re in for a tough go.

Oh my goodness, I rarely buy political books but I’m actually considering buying this.

I mean its Donald Trump Reality TV star NYC real estate “mogul” running the country, its obvious this would be a train wreck and it will continue to be.

To some it is all worth it for liberal tears and SC picks…

But when Trump gets exposed by Mueller we will have to face the wreckage his admin caused and try and piece things back together, but I doubt we can…

This gonna be a tough one for Trunp supporters. Because most people go on the record with Woodward.

Ah they’ve done this dog and pony show before. Literally nothing can convince a cultist.

I usually prefer paperback, but I’m pre-ordering this one in hardcover, because I can’t wait.

Will this be the one? You got the Tater?

I need 140 days.

Reporting out now that the President is upset that he did not get interviewed for Woodward’s book.

Man.

Why 140 days?

Jesus. I’m gonna have to shell out forty bucks for a hardcover.

:rofl: because I know things.

For those who would excuse Trump walking up to their wife/girlfriend/mother and punching her in the face, there will never be “the one”. They are either too brainwashed or deplorable to do the right thing. The only hope for the rest of us is that the number of those folks isn’t as high as we fear.

They aren’t the ones who are going to 'peach him.

1/3 of the country is a pretty high ■■■■■■■ number.

Nixon still had a 23% approval rating after he resigned. These people are even more entrenched.

I usually don’t buy books about political leaders. This one I just may buy.

If you say so.

1 Like

Nahhhh.

This ain’t it. “Fifth Avenue” rule is in play. It will be until 2020 at least.

I’m genuinely surprised he didn’t. Even media averse presidents like Dubya sit with him for hours.

I disagree. I think it is a lot worse than any of us could have imagined. This man is a complete and total disaster for our nation. He makes morons look like stable geniuses.

I keep saying it, but history is going to be brutal to this man and the complicit cultists supporting him.